Chapter I

Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The headache was killing him. It felt like a drill was piercing his temples.

Not to mention the chills that ran throughout his body and that stabbing pain in his abdomen that he had been feeling for two days.

He knew it was his fault for not taking care of his health, but what could you do when you’re the boss of one of the most important companies in Seoul.

That’s right… Nothing.

Especially if you have too much work for two weeks without an assistant to help you, or a delicious meal prepared by your boyfriend…

Oh, yeah.

He ‘forgot’

He once – mostly a 2 weeks ago –  had those two things; an assistant who was his friend – ex friend–  and a beautiful – now ugly for his eyes–  boyfriend with whom he had a 9 months relationship.

Everything was perfect… perfect… that word taste bitter now.

Having been five days abroad, the first thing he did upon returning was going to see his boyfriend. He decided not to tell Ryeowook about his arrival to make it a surprise; something he never did, but lately his boyfriend was distant, always complaining about not spending time with him, etc…

So that’s why he decided to surprise him, and perhaps do other things not so innocents… but the surprise was for him.

When he entered his boyfriend’s apartment with the spare key he gave him, he heard strange sounds coming from Ryeowook’s room… sounds he knew very well and made his blood boil.

He opened the door with a single blow, only to find his friend Sungmin between his boyfriend legs. He felt his body tremble with anger; he wanted to beaten them to death, but he knew that wouldn’t be worthwhile, the only thing he would show would be how hurt he was by their betrayal, but Cho Kyuhyun will never humiliate himself in front of anyone.

He didn’t say anything, just gave them an icy stare and left.

If someone would be humiliated, would be they not him.

The next day Ryeowook appears in his office, Kyuhyun was expecting him begging for forgiveness, but that didn’t happen. Instead Ryeowook told him that everything was his fault, that he found the love he couldn’t give him with Sungmin, all thanks to his work.

‘Well… excuse me for trying to give you a better life’

That was all he said in a sarcastic tone.

The last thing Ryeowook said was how Sungmin and he had been cheating on him for two months.

Two ing months.

He inhaled deeply when another pang of pain shot through his stomach this time. Kyuhyun ran a hand through his hair when a question crossed his mind.

Did he miss Ryeowook?

Yes. Only for his cooking skills, he wasn’t going to deny his ex-boyfriend was a God in the kitchen, he had been surviving with instant noodles and frozen meals; now he regret for not listening his mother in learn to cook

“Wow, you look like ” Kyuhyun opened his eyes, he didn’t know when he closed them, and glared at intruder owner of that voice. “You look paler than usual. It makes me sick just to see your face… actually every day I got that feeling just see you”

“Did you just come here just to say your bull?” Kyuhyun rubbed the bridge of his nose; he wasn’t in the mood to hear the nonsense of Hangeng.

“No~” Hangeng said, rolling his eyes “But seriously maybe you need to see a doctor, you don’t look good”

“Worry about me hyung?” Kyuhyun smirked; making his hyungs rolled his eyes again.

“Worry about my interests” The older rectified “If you get sick all the work will be left to me; unlike you, I’m not a workaholic, I do have a life and a perfect boyfriend to attend”

“You working?” Kyuhyun asked mocking. “Don’t make me laugh. The only thing you do is being a ert with  Heechul hyung; you really need to make your office sounds proof, nobody wants to hear the scandalous moans of Heechul hyung… or maybe they were yours, I swear I saw you limping the other day” He smirked when he saw Hangeng blushing. “Now tell me why you came and if not then go, you’re wasting my time”

“Disrespectful brat…” Hangeng just sighed, better tell the younger why he came if he didn’t want to still facing that sharp tongue he has. “I came here because Heechul will throw a party tonight and…”

“Not interested” Kyuhyun said quickly interrupting Hangeng. He stood up from his chair not enduring the pain of his belly, walking towards the window he notice the pain was the same.

“Yah! How can you interrupt me like that? I’m you’re hyung show me respect” Hangeng said exasperated. Kyuhyun almost laugh just hearing him, he sounds like Heechul.

“Even though I would let you finish, I know the question and the answer is no” Without the older notice him, he started to rub his belly, it was hurting like hell; he couldn’t wait to be in his apartment and especially on his bed.

“Alright I would not insist, but you know Heenim would be mad at you if you don’t go” The older said trying to persuade him.

“I don’t care if he’ll be mad at me, or if he’s my cousin, I don’t like parties and he knows that” Kyuhyun said, still looking throw the window with a frown on his face. “And that’s not the only reason.”

“Argh! You’re impossible. Just because Ryeowook cheated on you that doesn’t mean everybody is like him… you need to forget about him, it had been passed more than a week”

“Shut up!” The thing he hates the most after the broke up is people thinking that he’s like a girl crying his heart out. It hurts? Of course it hurts, but just the first day, but people think otherwise. The reason he hates those parties is because Ryeowook would be there… and probably with Sungmin.

The reason?

Heechul and Ryeowook are friends.

So that’s why.

His cousin wasn’t in any side, he told him that, and it was ok for him; but he wasn’t comfortable with been in the same room with Ryeowook and Sungmin without beat the out of them.

“Now if you have no more to say, leave” Kyuhyun felt that with the anger the pain was worse. “And tell hyung I won’t go”

Hangeng stood up and sighed, it wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter