- III -

Secret Affairs: Teach Me How To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“But I want to see you...” Jungkook felt that his eyes started to fill up with water. He’d always wanted to take Taehyung from the airport, take him home for dinner and introduce him to his parents when he would ever arrive in Korea, but now that he could finally tell Taehyung about it, Taehyung had directly dismissed the idea. Taehyung was right though, his parents wouldn’t let him go. It suddenly didn’t seem like a good option anymore, it hurt Jungkook way more than Jungkook had imagined it to hurt. One of his little dreams shattered apart, merciless. Taehyung sighed, probably, or hopefully, smiling.

“I’ll be there around 11 o’clock pm, your mom would never let you go, and you have school the next day too. It won’t be a good idea. You’ll get to see me eventually, don’t you worry. You always worry so much.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be, I didn’t say it was a bad thing.”

“It’s a good thing?”

“Well yes, it shows that you care.”

“Of course I care!”

“I know you do.”

“Good,” Jungkook had smiled. He cared way too much, it wasn’t really a good thing. It was terrible.

Jungkook and Taehyung had kept on talking till Jungkook’s mom called him to prepare himself for the soccer game, Jungkook had hidden the phone under his blankets, he didn’t want his parents to find out after all. He and Taehyung had talked about what they would do when Taehyung was in South-Korea, they’d go to fansigns, they’d bake cakes, they’d watch movies.

They’d kiss a lot.

They’d finally be together.

“Come on, Jungkook!”

Jungkook raised his head, his hands hanging above his shoes, if he were about to tie his already tied shoelaces. Was he tying his shoe laces?

“You’re so slow!” Daehyun was waiting for Jungkook. Daehyun was the teammate Jungkook was closest with, but lately Daehyun had been shifting to the younger Junhong. Junhong was very outgoing and fun to be around with, it was impossible to dislike him, and Jungkook therefore didn’t. He couldn’t help to feel painful watching someone he’s always been close with, shift to someone else. Leaving him all alone.

“Oh,” Jungkook quickly stood up and guiltily looked down, “I’m sorry, I hadn’t noticed…”

“Where did your mind wander off to? Are you still asleep or something?”

A smile formed around Jungkook’s lips, “I wish I were, I haven’t had much sleep yet.” Jungkook glanced at Daehyun, “I’m sorry I kept you waiting, thank you for waiting though.” Daehyun had no idea just how thankful Jungkook really was. They were still good buddies.

Daehyun put his arm around the shoulders of Jungkook, “no problem, bro. Now let’s destroy those Jeju-farmers!” Jungkook put his arm around Daehyun’s waist, laughing at the ever rough words of Daehyun. “Yes, it’s not the time to sleep right now, he have a championship to win!” They entered the field together to lose terribly after 110 minutes, Jungkook blamed himself.

From that Saturday onward, Jungkook send Taehyung a daily message containing a little list of things that he shouldn’t forget to pack when he came to Korea. Taehyung would send back “check” or “oh thanks, I had totally forgotten about that” or “where do you even get that??”.

Jungkook was so excited, he could barely concentrate in school, nor focus on his homework. He spent lots of time talking to his online friends, fantasizing abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter