- II -

Secret Affairs: Teach Me How To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Jungkook got home, he took out his phone. As he had been outside, he hadn’t enjoyed any connection to Wi-Fi for quite some time. He went through his Kakaotalk chats and took a deep breath as he found the chatroom of him and Taehyung. Thanks to all the chat messages send by the idols he followed, the chatroom of him and Taehyung had gone down quite some spots. He blankly stared at the phone that was laying in his hand, he doubted whether he wanted to see if Taehyung had seen his message. He raised his index finger, closed his eyes and tapped. If he tapped right, fate wanted to show him whether Taehyung has thought of Jungkook, if he tapped on something else, it was better not to check Taehyung’s interest for Jungkook. He slowly opened his eyes and sadly saw that he had tapped on the conversation with Girls’ Generation. He went back to the chats and stared at the small bubble displaying Taehyung’s face. Disappointedly, he suddenly thought of how the result would hurt either way, if Taehyung had seen the message, he hadn’t bothered to answer. If he hadn’t seen it, he wasn’t thinking about Jungkook. And Jungkook thinks about him all the time.

Was fate sure that Jungkook wasn’t allowed to look at the chat? He closed his eyes again and repeated the process, he opened his eyes as soon as his finger touched the screen and found that he had now entered the chatroom with Taehyung. Next to his message that contained a funny article about potatoes in America, he found a little 1, but it disappeared less than half of a second later. Jungkook felt his heart drop, is he online? He waited patiently, after two minutes his screen turned black and Jungkook sighed deeply. He was so stupid, of course Taehyung wasn’t online.

“,” he whispered.

“What’s the matter?” his mom came in and looked at the troubled face of her son. “Oh, nothing!” Jungkook looked up to smile at her, only to return his gaze back towards the screen of his phone.

“If you say so,” his mom sat down at the kitchen table. “How was school?” Jungkook raised his shoulders, still only paying attention to his phone, “it was okay.”

“Okay? Wasn’t it fun?” His mom looked at him with a concerned face. “Mom,” Jungkook paused for a bit to add some extra effect, “it’s school.”

“Okay, okay, I get it,” she raised her hands, stood up and walked out of the kitchen.

Jungkook stared at the text message and angrily decided to turn on the volume for notifications, ensuring himself not to miss the moment when Taehyung finally does reply, it was his turn to talk to Jungkook now.

Jungkook yawned and logged off of Twitter, he looked at his digital clock. 03:56 AM.  He had started writing at approximately 11:30 PM. The last sentence of the chapter was finally written down now. The time he spent on writing, was also the time he spent on tweeting, he was talking to some online friends about a new rookie-group. He liked k-pop, his friends knew this, but they didn’t know to which amount. They didn’t know he had a secret twitter account to talk to online friends, that he was in a roleplay, that he wrote fanfictions. They would never see him the same way again.

He closed Word and turned off his laptop, he’d written a decent amount of text. Jungkook was very passionate about writing and even uploaded his stories online, he promised his readers to update every other week but he was unable to live up to that promise. He didn’t have many subscribers anyway, which didn’t bother him that much by the way. Sure, he wanted to be successful, but the most important thing was that he enjoyed writing and wanted to become better with every word he wrote. One of his subscribers of one of his stories was Taehyung, an important fact for Jungkook, eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter