Chapter 0.9

undeniably in love with you

There were loud cheerings everywhere. People were screaming with joy, together with the sound of the drums as I walk into the campus, my new home, my dream college. It was the first day of the orientation camp before our freshmen study-lives would eventually start. This is it. I couldn’t wait!

“C’mon people, I want all the freshmen to gather here in front of me right now in the count of five!”

As soon as everyone heard whoever-that-was said, everyone rushed towards him. But I was… at the entrance of the campus! How was I supposed to reach him by five counts?! I ran as fast as I could then…

“Out of my way, little bug!”

I looked back to the voice that came from behind me and saw an angelic face. My speed has decreased to ten times slower while my heartbeat has increased to ten times faster. Mama, he’s so hot!

In the next moment, everything seemed to be happening in a slow-motion because Mr. Oh-So-Gorgeous pushed me and I fell onto the grassy (almost muddy) field. And I broke out of my reverie.

“ONE! Time’s up! You over there! Why are you sitting there in the middle of the field, wanna show off your new undies so bad? Get up and be ready for your punishment girl!”

The whole level turned to look at me and laughed like I was a clown. Well, maybe except one wasn’t laughing at me. Him. He was looking at me with, guilt? I didn’t know. Tears brimmed my eyes as I pulled my skirt to cover my pink my undies. How embarrassing and memorable it was for me on my first day in college. All thanks to HIM. Who cares whether he’s hot! He’s a jerk after all!

I strolled to the senior to report for my ‘punishment’. They can’t be so harsh on a little girl like me on my first day, right?

“Yeonji”

“Y-yes,” I stammered. Another gorgeous-looking guy of the day. Oh well, why do I have a feeling that he was just going to be another jerk?

“Hi. My name is Taecyeon. I’m your senior and I’m the orientation camp’s vice chief.”

I didn’t say anything.

He chuckled, “Don’t worry, I’m not like the others, if you feared. But punishment has got to be punishment. Go and wait at the side of the stage where Mino is, that big guy.”

 

 

It was a nightmare in daylight. I was pretty sure by now everybody in the campus knows who I was. Yeonji, the bug-dance-girl. While I was being tortured to dance some stupid bug dance on the stage choreographed by the seniors, the other people in the level were laughing, sitting, enjoying themselves on the field. As I was dancing, I made sure to give him a death stare but that pair of eyes, however, looked away. He must be very happy and laughing away by himself!

I stormed down the stairs of the stage and was greeted with some catcalling.

“Nice dance, buggy!”

“I love that! How do you do that again?”

“B-b-ba-bu-bu-bug-buggy!”

I ignored them and marched my way to where I was looking at the whole time I was on stage.

Him.

 

‘Kai’

His name tag says.

I chose not to scream at him. I didn’t need any more attention, so I just sat beside him.

“This is all your fault” I said through my gritted teeth.

“I’m sorry” Wow, his apology surprised me. Who knew he would give in so easily?

“But why is it my fault?”

Wait…

What?

“You pushed me!” I said a bit louder this time.

“Did I? I just poked you to tell you to get out of my way.” said Mr. Ex-gorgeous, MONOTONEOUSLY.

“I. Fell. Down.”

“I remember. Pink undies, right?”

My face flamed, hands pulling hard onto the green grasses.

“You. Made. Me. Fell. Down.”

“It was probably because you’re too light and so you fell down, little bug.”

I didn’t know if it was the word ‘bug’ that got me angry. Or was it his gorgeous-looking face yet oh-so-ty personality.

Standing up, I couldn’t hear my senior that was talking on the stage anymore. All I could see was Kai’s face and his eyes looking back at me. I shoved him with all the strength I got until he fell back and threw him the grasses I plucked from the field just now before screaming, “You bastard”.

Mom has always told me to not show my emotions but inevitably, a droplet of salty tears trickled down my cheek. 

 

 

ヾ(*´∀`*)ノヾ(*´∀`*)ノヾ(*´∀`*)ノヾ(*´∀`*)ノヾ(*´∀`*)ノ
Their relationship will improve, no worries there :b hehe

Comments are very welcome!