Step 7: Get the Right Style for your Audition.

HOW TO BE A KPOP TRAINEE~

Presentation is everything! whether its an online or traditional audition.

When auditioning for online please follow what the instruction said,Like send them the real pics of you. a little make up is okay but i lot of it is a no-no and please do not photoshop or edit your facial features like making your face shape them a round,small and slim then making your eye bigger and all, Please don't ever do that... They want to see your natural beauty and  not the edit ones... and Please fill up the form in honesty like don't change your height and weight and all.

And when auditioning in a traditional way don't wear clothes that are bizarre or off-putting. For instance, you shoudn't wear the type of clothes that are revealing or the clothes you might wear to a rowdy party. Instead were something elegant and dignified that compliments your natural good looks. Something as simple as jeans and a t-shirt can be enought if you look good on it..

 

NOTE: Use light Make ups. Some mascara and lipgloss is okay, but avoid using buckets of stuffs. The judges want to see yur natural beauty so dont go over board.


Step 7 is finally out!

 

Goodluck and have fun,

Mskpoplover21