This Love

New Romantics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days went by and Shin Hye wouldn't see Min Ho. He was always in the guest room. She wanted to go in there and kick him for acting so recklessly but she was also guilty she cursed at herself for not watching her words. Inside she was slowly dying, she was sad.  There was unbearable pain in her heart, she didn't want anyone to see her this way so she would ask for the work to be sent to her. She would sometimes stay up till late hours to see if he would come out but nothing, she wonders what is he doing? She might think he is dead but she just doesn't want to think of the worst. She sat by his door impatiently she cooked him some food she was worried that he isn't eating anything. She knocked on the door but he wouldn't answer. "He can't do this anymore." She entered the room and gasped. Bottles of beer were thrown everywhere, all the stuff were thrown around and there was dried blood here and there. She started walking towards the bed in which he was lying. He had bags under his eyes, and his face was pale. She kneeled in front of him and reached for his hand which was covered. As she was opening the bandages he stirred. She stayed still for a second and then he stopped she continued. Once she completely removed it tears stung her eyes. There were several cuts on his hand. She stood up ad ran out of the room in search of the first aid kit. She stopped when she found it and leaned agaisnt the wall, she broke out into cries.
Min Ho opened his eyes when he felt her touching his hand. He missed her warmth. Everyday when he knew she went to sleep he would come out of the room and go buy more beer, there was rage inside of him. He was angry at the world for being so cruel to him. He wanted to die, but then there's the pain it will bring to his mom. He doesn't want to make her suffer. Sometimes when he missed Shin Hye so much he would go up to her room and watch her, she was his everything. He can't believe he could say he loves her, he thought it wasn't true but then for some reason the words just wanted to be said. He created that surprise for her, it was his first time, he wanted to make it special but it turned into a disaster.
Shin Hye came back and saw that he was awake she came  to him and started to smack his arms multiple times. Min Ho didn't flinch he just sat still. "I hate you, why would you do this to yourself?! Do you know how much it hurts to see you like this?!"
''You shouldn't care about what I do, and I didn't give you permission to come in this room."
"How do you think I can sit still, when you wouldn't come out. I thought you were dead."
"Isn't that a good thing, you can get rid of me." 
"I can't believe you would say words like this."
"Well now you can believe it, could you please go I'm tired."
"Yah, you stupid fool, if you would have taken care of yourself, I wouldn't have had to come in here." She reached out for his hand. "And couldn't you at least have treated this, it could get infected." He tried to pull his hand away but her grip tightened. "Just stay still, just this once listen to me."
"Just leave me alone, I could do it myself, why are you so stubborn?"
"Oppa please just listen to me."
"Don't call me that, and there is nothing to explain, I was there I saw it and heard it. Don't play with me anymore."
"I never played with you, my feelings for you are sincere."
"How can I be so sure?!"
She jumped on top of him and kissed him. She tried to open his mouth but he just pressed his lips close. He tried to push her away but her hands were enclosed tightly around his neck. She traced his bottom lip with her tongue. But there was still no reaction from him. She gave up and just pressed her forehead agaisnt his. On impulse he grabbed her chin and kissed her fervently. Shin Hye grabbed a fistful of his hair and kissed him back. He started to kiss her neck and she started to his shirt. She put her hands on his shoulders, and then traced the contours of his back. She wanted him to touch her with the same intensity of his kisses. She started to his jeans but he grabbed her hands and pushed her away. He moved to stand up. She wrapped her hands around his back. "Why must you pull away, I know you love me. Is it that hard to be together." He looked at her. "Yes it is that hard." He pushed her to the door. "I don't need you, so just go and leave me alone."
Shin Hye hurt by the coldness in his eyes looked away. "Even if right now you are hurting we are still going to be together, in the meantime if you don't want me to come near you at least take care of yourself. Oh and another thing, do you mind doing your work at least from home, you're an heir of a big company, be responsible."
He looked down ashamed that he neglected the thing he worked so hard to bring up. All because of love, the more reason to hate it. 
Shin Hye admired his body through the corner of her eye. He watched her and cleared his throat, "Do you need anyhting else?"
"Uh, nope. Thats it." She walked away.
*********************
Shin Hye sat at her desk hearing all the complaints from her secretary. "Aish, stop complaining, I'm back and thats what matters, lets just get to work."
"Something happened didn't"
"What do you mean?"
"You aren't happy."
"Yes I am."
"What I said was more of a statement that it was a question."
"Ufff." She sighed.
"You want to talk about it."
"No, lets just work."
"Okay but can I at least now the people that have you like this."
"Love." 
"Huh?''
"Love brought me this pain. The people Geun Suk, and I. I am not really the victim its Min Ho."
"Wow, thats confusing."
"Lets not talk about it." 
"Okay but if you want to, I'm here." 
"Okay anyways did I get any calls while I was gone?" 
"Oh yeah a million of them, and your sister called too." 
"What did she want?''
"What all the callers wanted to talk to you."
"Yah, don't get sassy and I'll call her later."
Someone knocked on the door. "Come in."
"Mrs. Lee, someone's here to see you." 
"Who?" She turned to her secretary. "Is the meeting with the shareholders today?"
"No."
"Let them in."
Geun Suk entered a minute later and Shin Hye stood up immediately.
''What are you doing here?"
"Isn't it obvious I'm here to see you." 
"Geun Suk" Her secretary stood up."
"Oh, Hello."
"Shin Hye would you like me to leave?''
"Yes, send me the names of everybody who called."
"Yes."
"What do you want? If you can't tell I'm really busy."
"I want to talk to you. We didn't have much time at the event."
"I think you need to understand, that us" She pointed at herself then at him, "We will never happen." 
"Yes, it can happen. You just have to give me another chance."
''I will never give you another chance."
"You love him."
"Yes, I love him a lot."
"Do you love me?"
She hesitated.
"I saw that, that means you are unsure."
"So what? That doesn't mean I will go back to you."
"Why? You love me I love you."
"But I'm not truly free with you."
"What does that mean?"
"See there's a difference between you and him."
"What is it? I know h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter