Chapter 3.

Day by day

For some reason I had decided to go back to 'that house'.

"Hey sweetie." A woman greeted me and made me enter. I didn't know her but she seemed to know me.

She had blonde hair, pink lips, showing bra, fake lashes. In other words, you could call her a .

"Mike isn't home yet, but he's gonna be happy to see you." She was chewing gum way too loud.

She suddenly grabbed my hair and made me go down on my knees. I had had worse so I didn't scream, I just glared at her.

"Because of you Mike got into trouble and I'm sure he wants some kinda payback." She said that as she got down on her knees to be on the same level and pulled my hair tighter.

"Who are you anyway?" I asked bluntly.

"." I mumbled but she surely heard.

She let go of my hair and got up with an ironic smile on her face. She turned her back on me again to punch my stomach with her foot.

I lied on my back and coughed few times, believed she was over, she kicked my arms and legs more times and finally the last one to my face.

My mouth was bleeding and I started to cough some blood.

She went to sit on a chair. She lighted her cigarette and left me behind. I painfully tried to roll a bit to grab a bottle on the coffee table next to me and I got up.

I approached her from behind and knocked her down with the bottle.

"I just came to say hi, ." I said and walked out the house.

"Cathy?!" I looked up as I walked holding my stomach.

"What are you doing here?" I said and Bobby walked up to me in a hurry.

"What the hell is this place?!" He asked and wiped the blood dripping off my mouth.

"It's none of your business." I pushed his hand away and walked by him.

"Don't turn your back on me!" He grabbed my wrist and made me turn around. He saw the pain and sadness in my eyes and he swallowed slowly.

"Please talk to me."

"I owe you nothing." I smiled and took my hand off his grip.

"Where are you going?" He asked as I kept walking.

"I don't know." I answered.

I suddenly felt my body stopped and Bobby lifted me up on his shoulder.

"Dammit, what are you doing?!" I yelled.

"It's hurting!" I struggled in his grip. He didn't answer and kept walking, determined.

We arrived at the apartment and went to the bathroom. Bobby made me sit on the edge of the bathtub and suddenly took off my shirt and left me in my bra.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled but he kept a straight and focused face.

"Those are only bruises, take that." He handed and iced cold patch before he focused on my mouth.

"This is dirtier." He took some cotton and alcohol to disinfect the wound.

He applied the product and I yelled in the inside as it was cold and it hurt. He cleaned the wound and I was left with a pretty big scratch on my face.

He left without a word and even if I was still mad, I was graeful to him. I took my shirt back on and applied the ice underneath it.

I sat like that for a moment thinking of what I had done and what would my future be like.

I walked out and sighed.

I walked out the bathroom and waited a bit in fron of Bobby's room.

"Are you in there?" I knocked at the door. No answer.

I slowly opened the door and heard some music at the same time. It was a soft melody, along with piano I could hear some whispering. I looked around and saw Bobby on a tabled writing on a piece of paper.

I approached him slowly and tried to be quiet. At the moment I put my hand on his shoulder he jumped a bit.

"What are you doing?!" He got suprised.

"Sorry." I back off a bit and took off my hand.

The silence took place as we stared at each other.

"I'm sorry for the trouble I caused you." I looked down. At that moment Bobby got up.

"I guess... You should leave." Bobby's voice was serious.

"What do you mean?" I worried a bit and blinked few times.

"Leave, now." He showed me the door with his hand but I knew he didn't meant to only leave his room.

I was frozen. Bobby walked by me and sighed.

"Please, no!" I turned around and hugged him tightly from behind.

"You're the only thing I have now. Don't leave me." My eyes started to water.

He sighed again.

"You're my only hope."

Bobby took my hands in his and made me let go of him. I could look up at him when he tirned around.

He looked at me, hesitated a bit and before I could realize it he kissed my cheek and held me tight in his arms.