Jackie phones

It is now clear!

"I'm going! I'm going!" Amber've cried a little irritated by those who waited outside the door.


"Amber! Why did it take so long to open the door? I hope you're not eating all the sandwiches." Henry asked him playing a brave guy doing his best not to burst out laughing.


"Of course not stupid! I have not finished preparing them yet!" Said Amber doing henry screaming in pain after punching his arm. Henry stuck his tongue out at her while massaging the aching arm ... and she just laughed at his silly face and head toward the kitchen.


"Help me will finish preparing snoopy! And you brought the movie?"


"Guess"


"Hun ... I have no idea" Amber looks in vain for henry for a moment and turns to the sandwich.


"Harry Potter!" Henry says with a laugh.


" ING HENRY! We have seen it a million times!" Amber screams abruptly sticking the knife in the middle of the sandwich.


"I knew you'd be furious! So I found such a site launch in movies to witness 'The DUFF' if you want"


"Hun okay! At least now we have a few hours to American films and not just drowned by Korean soap operas!" Amber responded with some enthusiasm in his voice.


henry and Amber laughed until the amber amber cell phone started ringing."Hello There?" Amber said to turn on the speakerphone and continue with their sandwiches.


"Hey, Amber! It's me, Jackie!"


"Hey sis! How are you? Henry is here too, so do not tell any of your nonsense." Amber says with a laugh.


"I would just say that I will spend a few days with you, but since you brought it up, henber chargers are more updated than ever!" Jackie responds to burst out laughing.


"What do you mean by more updated than ever?" henry confusing issue.


"Duh! The three of us plus the rest of the world know that the two are very close and leaving by sparks something more like maybe ... a passion? They always catch up on that!" Jackie laughing only increases.


The eyes of henry meet Amber confused. 'And passion? I mean, I and Amber are well intimate yes, but not about to fall passion sparks. Ok, sometimes my eyes half melted by it when I see the dance in f (x) and when it changes her hairstyle . but just ... right?' Henry thought about it when he came back to reality when he heard Amber conversation.


"But ... but we're like brothers! Right, Henry?" He was silent for a short while before he could say anything the line went dead.


  TO BE CONTINUED ...