Meeting Again

Right Now, It's 2NE1!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Where are you two little rascals?" Taeyeon asked to herself as she typed on her computer. She was looking at an overview of the city, trying to find the coordinates of where Hyoyeon and Seohyun could be. "When I get my hands on you, you're going to wish you were dead." 

 

Taeyeon failed over and over again, she couldn't seem to find the two ex members. She grew frustrated and closed her laptop, basically slamming the cover shut. 

 

"Damn it!"

 

***

 

"So, Hyoyeon, you'll be staying with me." Jessica said as she walked down the corridor of the dorms, that were inside the headquarters. She turned to Seohyun, "I'm sorry Seo, but you're going to have to stay with one of my other teams."

 

Seohyun just shook her head and smiled, "It's okay, unnie. I'll stay where ever."

 

Jessica smiled, as she stopped in front of a door. "Let me just tell them real quick, I'll be back." She entered the door and in a few minutes came back out. "Okay, come on in Seohyun, let me introduce you."

 

Hyoyeon and Seohyun followed behind Jessica as they entered the apartment. "Girls, I want you to meet my team, BLACKPINK."

 

The four girls smiled and waved. "Seohyun, Hyo, this is Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa and Rose. You'll be rooming with them, Seo."

 

Seohyun blushed as she stared at the four beautiful girls in front of her. 

 

"Don't worry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter