Team 2NE1

Right Now, It's 2NE1!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Munch munch munch… Park Dara sat in her leather chair of her van, eating Doritos, waiting for the signal that would come through her ear piece. She sat with her legs propped up on the dashboard. Her computers and wires were ready for the signal. 

CL had just entered the building that they had planned to infiltrate. She had been posing as an assistant for the CEO of the Dust Jewelry Co. Her main objective was to take out the dangerous project that the CEO had been working on for a while. 

Bom and Minzy were on standby in case there were any guards or something went wrong in the plan.

“Alright Dara—“CL started but stopped abruptly when she heard a munching sound going through her ear piece. She rolled her eyes and sighed aggravatingly. 

“Dara.” 

Munch.

 “Dara!”

 Munch munch munch.

 “DARA!!!!”

“AAAAH!” Dara flinched and her chips spilled all over her and the seat.

“What?!” Dara exclaimed, while brushing off the crumbs from her body.

“What do you mean ‘what’, we’re on an important mission while your lazy is over there eating chips?! Stay focused.” CL whisper-yelled through her earpiece as she walked down the hall with Bom trailing behind her quietly. 

Minzy on the other hand was above them in the air vent, stealthily waiting for her leader’s signal. 

“Okay Dara, give me some Intel on the guy.” CL said, as her eyes scanned the doors on each side of the hall, searching for the room she was looking for. 

“Whaddya m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter