knowing the truth, ITS TOO LATE

ITS TOO LATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m walking toward her who standing with a smile on her face. This time, i won’t fail with my own words, i must solve this problems by my way. I’ve chosen this way i mean i created, i’ve been through it and if something bad happened the only myself who can solve it because i know no ones really understand my feeling except myself.

“can you please follow me?”. She nods, and i lead her to outside my room leaving Eunjung alone.

“you have something to tell me? You seem not healthy yet, why don’t we talk inside? What if your health will get worst?”. She asks me seems worried but i try to not care.

“i’m ok don’t worry, i just want to clear things up”

“we still have much time to clear it, lets just focus on your health for now”

“no, i don’t have time, and i think i can’t take it any longer”

“don’t say like that, i’m not going anywhere so you can tell me whenever you want, lets go inside, i don’t want your health got worst more than this”. Why she refuses my order? Did she scared that she will losing me? I know there is regret inside her worriness.

“lets go back to your room”. She tries to drag me inside but i hug her quickly to stop her action. She freezes and here i am crying again.

“let me hug you for the last time”. My tears falling fast on Jiyeon’s shoulder make her shirt wet.

“w..what d..do you mean?”. She asks me stuttered not giving her reply to my hug. I know, although she asks me like that but she already knew what i mean.

“just stay still”. I hug her more tightly. “I miss our old days that used to spent our time together, playing around like kids, teasing each other, studying until late at night, going at campus holding hand, eating our favourite foods and so many other things we’ve been trough, but now...”. she cuts my words as she reply my hug.

“we can start again”

“we can’t”

“i...i’m s..so sorry”. Hearing her speech just now, i know she also cries. I can feel it even though she tries to hide them. “give me chance to give you a sincere love? i really don’t want to lose you”

“you used to have the chances but you never make it happened, so i’m sorry, it’s too late”. I break the hug by slightly pushing her. I wipe my tears and look at her eyes, as expected she also crying. I think, this situation makes both of us really hurt.

We stay silent for minutes, she lost her words so do i.

“can we not break up?”. She begs me holding my left hand.

I shake my head can’t stand to this sadness, i’m crying more than i did earlier. She takes a step forward and wipes my tears and saying “you must be really hurt”. This time, she hugs me tightly. I can’t help but let her be. I know, she also hurted but this is my decision, i’ll take all the consequences.

 

JIYEON’S POV

 “i know, sorry is not enough to heal your pain i gave but let me say that word with my regretful feeling. I’m sorry for hurting you so much, i never appreciate your sincere love and never imagine losing you i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter