its enough Park Jiyeon

ITS TOO LATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN’S POV

I wake up in the morning with headache, i want to sleep more but i have to attend today’s class. I wash myself and ready to go to campus. After a few minutes i arrived and feeling so lazy because of this headache. I sit and resting my head on my table, i see someone who made my head so this ache is walking toward me. She greets me with a slight smile.

“good morning”. Ask Jiyeon while sit beside me. “why you’re not replying my message last night? Did you sleep already?”

“yes, sorry”. I answer her simple. I read her message when i woke up this morning and what she said is “its your punishment, don’t make me mad again, arraseo?” what words she need me to reply with this message? Should i just say “yes”, but i’m a human who can easily makes fault. I’m so speechless, how can i fall in love with this girl?

“you are forgiven. Do you have any plan after class, lets go out? Last time we couldn’t make it”

“did you forget? We have project for tomorrow class, of course i wanna go to library”

“just skip class for tomorrow and we don’t have to worry about that project”

“i can’t”

“why? You don’t want to going out with me again?”

“its not like that, can we stop arguing?”

“are you trying to ignoring me? Why you have so many excuses to refuse my order?” she raises her voice.

“i said its not like that, i just want to finish our project and not skipping class, why you not understand?”. I complain her but in a weak voice because my head still hurt and i seriously don’t want to fight with her, i’m so tired with that.

“you are the one who not understand me”. She avoid my eyes and turn her head to other direction.

“you two fight again?”. Asks Eunjung who just walking to her table.

“non of your business”. Jiyeon answer coldy and makes us, me and Eunjung shut our mouth up, just then the profesor come to our classroom.

After class ends, me and Eunjung are going to the library to finish our project for tomorrow. Its a group project, so i’m working with Eunjung since Jiyeon didn’t want to join. She was nowhere with her friends and i’m trying to n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter