Episode 2: Successful Mission

I'm Married to the Ice Princess?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Format (Explanation) [BLAH] = Subtitle (Editor's Effect) Name: Blah = Interviewee: Answers Q: Blah = Interviewer: Question

Blah = Narration

Blah = Mission Card/Letter (from WGM Staff)

Disclaimer: This is formatted as if you watch any episode of a Korean Variety Show but I will input some of the original style into this. Don't worry about it, just think of this WGM as a Reality Show more than a Variety Show though.

 

Aria stared at the female before her, who was smiling at her.

 

[It's SNSD's Taeyeon!]

 

"Y-Yes? C-Can I help you?" Aria uttered out, not trusting her own voice because of how shaky it sounded.

 

[Nervous~!]

 

Unknown to the disguised idol before her, Taeyeon believed this girl was one of the refreshment crew so she asked for some snacks.

 

"Can I get some snacks for my group and I? A handful would be good for my two Shinkins." Taeyeon laughed at the thought of Yoona's and Sooyoung's large stomachs.

 

"Uhhh...s-sure." Aria stuttered, reaching blindly for some snacks that somehow disappeared after a second she took her eyes off them. She cursed under her breath from the "stolen" Mini Cookie bags and Chocolate Milk. 

 

Aria, who was nervous at the danger before her and also scared about making a first impression in front of her dense sister-in-law, looked around for some snacks since Hyun-Jae didn't come back with that pile of Mini Cookie bags yet. 

 

Thus, Aria located some convenient snacks near her: Funyun Chip bags and Mango Juice. She grabbed them and slid them in front of Taeyeon, who had this cheerful grin on her face when she saw the refreshments.

 

"H-Here, you go. Would this be enough for your group?" Aria pulled herself together to not sound like a total idiot.

 

Despite the stuttering from Aria, Taeyeon found the girl to be cute and just chuckled.

 

"This would be fine." Tayeon answered while taking the snacks and drinks into her arms. Although because of the amount of food Taeyeon is carrying in her arms, it is making things difficult for the short girl.

 

Still feeling the anxious feeling swirling inside of her, Aria blurted out her thoughts without her realizing it.

 

"W-Would you like some help?" She offered and Aria wanted to punch herself for getting herself into more trouble. Taeyeon looked at her and showed a grateful smile.

 

"That would be nice. Those Shinkins' stomachs always bring me trouble." Taeyeon laughed and Aria couldn't help but join in the short laughter. 

 

Aria went around the table to where Taeyeon stood and stretched her arms outward to retrieve some snacks and drinks, in order to lighten the load. 

 

[How prince-like!]

 

"Here, give some to me." Aria told Taeyeon, who handed some Chip bags and a few Mango Juice bottles over. 

 

"Thank you. Let's go find my members. Aigooo, they could be anywhere..." Taeyeon walked ahead, leaving Aria to follow Taeyeon.

 

Q: You seemed very nervous when Taeyeon-ssi approached you. What was going through your mind?

 

Aria: I was thinking 'Oh my god, when did she get there?' and 'It's my sister-in-law!' soooooo basically, I was panicking the whole time. My physical and mental state wasn't exactly stable then.

 

Q: Then, why did you offer your help to Taeyeon-ssi, if she posed as a danger to you?

 

Aria: Well...I wouldn't call Taeyeon sunbae-nim as a danger to me. It's more like she posed as an obstacle in my mission since it could lead to failure. I helped her because I just wanted to...and because I was panicking so I wasn't exactly thinking correctly. In a nutshell, I just wanted to help Taeyeon sunbae-nim. *makes a heart shape with her arms* I love SNSD so don't kill me, please~!

 

"Where would you suggest they'd disappear to, Taeyeon-ssi?" Aria asked, looking around for the other members. Her eyes landed on her fellow companion, Hyun-Jae, who was at the other snack table and smirking at her. She sent a glare to him since he probably knew why was she glaring at him and that's why he's teasing her now.

 

[Glare~!]

 

Hyun-Jae turned his head to the side and went back to fixing the snacks. Aria rolled her eyes and went back to following Taeyeon, who was still surveying the area for the other SNSD members.

 

"Maybe in the waiting room. They were feeling tired and we have to do our 'Mr. Mr.' stage soon." Taeyeon pondered and cut through the crowd of Camera men. Aria, who still had her costume, Hyun-Jae's jacket and hat, and mask on, struggled to keep up with the black haired female's pace.

 

[But...could they actually be in their waiting room?]

 

"Ahh...okay." Aria responded, trailing after Taeyeon's footsteps. 

 

[After a few minutes of going through the mob...]

 

[They entered a busy hall!] 

 

Aria: When I entered that busy hall, I was thinking 'Aww...****'  because it was already hard enough going through the set crew and now I gotta endure more mobs. Plus, people might start suspecting me when I looked like a complete murderer while following THE Kim Taeyeon. People would kill to be in my position, heh, which they actually might.

 

"I-Is your waiting room around here, Taeyeon-ssi?" Aria questioned, earning a nod from Taeyeon.

 

"Yes, it's the fourth room on the right from here." She replied, swiftly going through the crowd.

 

Aria grumbled to herself at how there were so many people in this only hallway as she tried to follow Taeyeon, who seems to have no trouble.

 

As they were cutting through the groups of people, the duo heard some fans as they called out to Taeyeon.

 

"Taeyeon unnie, you're so pretty!" One of them yelled to the walking black haired female.

 

"Thank you." Taeyeon smiled at the red faced girl and continued on walking.

 

"Taeyeon noona, go out with me!" A male fan hollered.

 

All Taeyeon did was laugh.

 

"Taeyeon unnie!"

 

"Taeyeon noona!"

 

"Taeyeon is the best!"

 

"The OST Queen!"

 

[Taeyeon's popularity is no joke!]

 

"Y-You sure have lots of fans, Taeyeon-ssi." Aria said as those wild fans sent her glares. She felt shivers go down her spine.

 

Aria: *shows a nervous grin* T-Taeyeon sunbae-nim sure has some protective fans, heh? *Puts her hands together like she's praying* Please don't kill me. 

 

Taeyeon just laughed like some grandmother.

 

"Hahaha, I know. They are quite supportive." She replied, unknown to Aria's suffering from her fans.

 

[Five minutes later of walking and screaming from fans in the busy hall...]

 

"Here we are!" Taeyeon announced when she stopped before a door, making Aria stop as well. On the side of the door, there was a sign and it said SNSD. 

 

[We are at SNSD's Waiting Room!]

 

Aria, who felt nervous that her wife might be inside along with her sister-in-laws, coughed to calm down her nerves.

 

"D-Do we wait here, Taeyeon-ssi? Or, can we go inside?" Aria asked, wanting to drop the stuff and get out of there as quick as possible.

 

Taeyeon turned around and showed a sweet smile to the jittery Aria.

 

"I'll go inside first and then I'll call you in because the members might be changing." Taeyeon explained, earning a nod from Aria. She spun back around and open the door to head inside.

 

Aria waited outside the door like a boy who wanted to ask a girl out on a date. Out of habit, Aria bit her lip out of nervousness.

 

"Oh god, save my poor heart. I feel so nervous...more nervous than my deb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter