Episode 1: Wait A Minute

I'm Married to the Ice Princess?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Format (Explanation) [BLAH] = Subtitle (Editor's Effect) Name: Blah = Interviewee: Answers Q: Blah = Interviewer: Question

Blah = Narration

Blah = Mission Card/Letter (from WGM Staff)

Disclaimer: This is formatted as if you watch any episode of a Korean Variety Show but I will input some of the original style into this. Don't worry about it, just think of this WGM as a Reality Show more than a Variety Show though.

 

[The Sun's rays coming from the large windows]   [With screaming of fans filling the air and cameras everywhere]   [Welcome to M! Countdown's Set!]  

In a large spaced area that seemed like a warehouse, a huge stage was set up and ready for the next KPOP group for the recording. The camera crew had their equipment prepared and in position in front of the set.

 

[Colorful flowers surrounded the middle of the stage]

 

[Who could be singing next?]

 

Coming onto the stage, a group of familiar nine women climbed the stairs to the arranged set.

 

[It's SNSD!]

 

[They are back with their new album, "Mr. Mr."]

 

[They received many positive responses after the release!]   [As expected of SNSD!]

 

Right now, SNSD is preparing to sing "Wait A Minute", a song from their album. They are wearing the brand's Trump Card blouses in the three available colors along with Sisley Leather Punched Skirts: White/Blue, Navy/Blue, and White/Pink. 

 

[They look beautiful as always!]

 

"Hello! We're SNSD!" The girls greeted the fans, who cheered back. 

 

From the loud responses, SNSD smiled brightly to show their gratitude towards their fans. 

 

Taeyeon, then, lifted her hand to move her head mircophone closer to .

 

"We'll be performing a song that we enjoy from our album, 'Wait a Minute', so we hope you enjoy." Taeyeon announced, earning another set of applause. 

 

The girls gotten into their positions and the sound of a light and bubbly track filled the air.

 

[Meanwhile...]

 

As SNSD was performing, a blonde haired female was resting on the couch in her waiting room as she rested until it was her turn to record.

 

"Hmmm...I'm after SNSD Sunbae-nims? Oh, that's going to be difficult for my mission." She mumbled.

 

[What is she talking about?]

 

Aria: Hello, I am David Guetta's and Calvin Harris's protege—Aria Dong. It's nice to meet you all.

 

Q: Reasons on why you wanted to be on this show?

 

Aria: I've always hear unnies [2NE1] talk about how they wish to date and for Dara unnie, she already have dreams for marriage too. So, it got me thinking. Like 'is marriage that great?' and 'why do people enjoy marriage?' because I never understood the true value of it, due to me focusing on my music career than anything. So when YG Sajangnim offered me the opportunity to do this program, I decided to give it a go. In a way, this marriage can give me some insight on marriage in general and maybe bring me inspiration in music composing. 

 

Q: Have you ever thought that you'll ever get married this early?

 

Aria: At the age 22? Noooooooo, not me. That's waaay too early for this girl! *laughs bashfully* Besides, Youngbae Oppa will kill me especially when I tell him that I got married to someone, whom he never met, during this time of my life, hahaha! He would never trust me again.

 

Q: Have you told him about this marriage?

 

Aria: Hahahaha, don't worry, PD-nim! He's not going to kill you since he already knows! YG Sajangnim told everyone at the company about this marriage so go figure! He literally broadcasted my marriage to everyone through the company's intercom, hahaha!    Q: What were you thinking when you found out that you're going to be married to her?

 

Aria: I was really shocked because I'm a huge fan of her and her group. Seriously! This is like once in a lifetime or—or one of those miracles that happen once! From my joy, I could just scream to the world that I got her as my wife—actually, maybe not. *after moments of silence* Yeah...now that I think about it, that's never going to happen because I am not as courageous as many believe, hehe.

 

Q: It doesn't seem that you are affected by the fact that you're being married to someone of the same gender. Why is that?

 

Aria: Well, I don't really see it as a problem though. There is nothing wrong about liking someone of the same gender. Heck, it's harder to find someone you truly love in the opposite gender than to find someone you actually care about in the same gender. So, I would say I respect those who are willing to fight for someone they truly adore. I mean, isn't that what everyone wants?

 

Q: How do you feel to be the first homoual couple on WGM?

 

Aria: Not just that, PD-nim! I am also the first YG artist to ever be on this show. OH GODDDDD! So much pressure! Why me?! Especially when Dara unnie became soooooo jealous that I got to be on WGM instead of her, hahaha! Her face was priceless! *cough, cough* But back onto topic, I feel...honored? Well, because me and             sunbae-nim are going to be the first same gender couple so we're going to be representing any future homoual couples. So...Gotta make a good impression, ya know?   Q: How would you describe the feeling that you are having right now, knowing that            -ssi will be your wife from now on?

 

Aria: Incredible like I might scream and pass out, which I might...in a few minutes.

 

Q: Would you say that            -ssi is your ideal type then? If not, please describe your ideal type.

 

Aria: I would consider             sunbae-nim as my ideal type because my ideal type is someone, who has a heart of gold. It doesn't matter if they have scars or bruises on the outside. It's the inside that counts, which I believe             sunbae-nim has because she is quite honest and blunt. Thumbs up there. *pauses for a moment*             sunbae-nim is not going to see this, right?

 

Q: She is.

 

Aria: UGGGGGGH! *covers her face with her hands* Kill me now...

 

"Ughhhh, why did I get this for my first mission~?" Aria whined, rolling from side to side on the not so big couch. The Staff just laughed at her antics.

 

"Yaaaaah, unnies! How could you laugh at meee~? Do you like to see me suffer? I thought you cared for me!" Aria gaped at her make up artists, who just continued to giggle at her dramatic acting.

 

She pouted when no one seemed to take her side in this one-sided teasing laughter.

 

"I hate you guys so much right now..." Aria sulked and curled up into a ball.

 

[Sulking Aria is too cute!]

 

"I mean...what kind of mission is this?" She to her back and held the mission card to the ceiling.

 

To Wife Aria,

 

Congratulations on your marriage on WGM! We, the Staff, give you our blessings.

 

However, like always, there is a mission you must complete just like every other WGM couple.

 

So, here is your first mission.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter