Get All The Facts!

Get All The Facts

   “Just because the idea of him amuses me, doesn’t mean that I want to meet him.” KE unnie says as she shoots down my Valentine’s gift to her. I get that we share a hatred for this particular holiday, but who turns down a gift?

   “I put my job on the line for this; you will accept this it kills you, if I have to kill you afterwards.” I swivel my chair around to stare at the older female.

   The Vogue makeup artists continue putting the gross powders and crams on my face, then cease to whisper to me.

   “Unnie…” I stand and gesture to my chair.

   “What? No. I shouldn’t…” She rambles on until I cut her off.

   “JUST SIT IN THE FREAKING SEAT!” I blush my rainbow fringe out of my eyes and puff my cheeks out.

   “Devil child…” She reluctantly sits in the chair, mentally cursing me as the artists and hairdressers work on her. He blood red hair is extended to her waist and straightened impeccably. Her black eye shadow and passion red lips are accented by the paleness of her smooth, ivory skin. As a final touch they apply hulk-green colored contacts to her already perfect brown eyes.

   I grab two clothing bags, grab her hand and pull her into my dressing room. I hand her one with an outfit designed by me, especially for her.

   She slips on a billowy black top, fitted dark purple shorts, and knee high boots. I hand her a silver watch and some silver dangle earrings. I place a black fedora on top of her head and lead her to the full body mirror.

   She poses in the mirror. She gasps in awe at her reflection as I get dressed in my black tank top, silver skinnies, red headphones, and blue leather jacket. I slip on my blue wedges, golden rings, and four earrings: two studs and two hoops.

   I stand behind her and pose with her.

  “You designed this, Devil Child?” She asks tilting her fedora slightly.

   “Yes, unnie. Just for you. No one else will be able to wear it; it’s one of a kind.”  I lean against the wall admiring my work.

   “It’s lovely.”

    “Oh! I almost forgot,” I pick up a pair of glasses wrapped in her personal tape stash and gently place them on her face. “Perfect!”

   She smiles. I’m not sure if it’s because it’s cheesy and the sentiment is getting to her, or because it’s just stupid and she’s going to kill me for invading her tape stash. Either way, I feel accomplished.

   I place my Hello Kitty headband and glasses on my face as well, and walk out into the room where the photo shoot will take place. I leave her standing next to the shoot director and walk over to my gift.

   “Choi Seunghyun! How are you?”

   “Myx! I’m nervous as nobody’s business. You?” I shrug.

   “You know, you owe me a favor…” I’m going for it. He knew this was coming.

    “After I played matchmaker with Youngbae, Daesung, and yourself? What on earth could it be this time?”

   So what? Our three-way-relationship is a little untraditional. So what? Doh! Not the point, here!

     “I want you to add a friend of mine to our shoot. Please.” He scans the crowd for a split second.

   “The hot red head, dressed in you? I’d know that outfit anywhere. You asked my opinion.” I nod.

   “She’s really hot. I’ll do it.”

   I roll my eyes. Boys. My eyes roam around until I find a tiny, y beast and get a wink from him. And then there are men! Sweet Jesus my ovaries have just imploded. Focus, girl. Focus!

   I point my finger at my unnie and gesture her over with my index finger.

   “What’s up?”

   Seunghyun walks over and stands behind me.

   “Can you not!?I hate it when you stand behind me. It makes me feel short.” He smirks.

   “Hello. I’m Choi Seunghyun, better known as Bigbang’s TOP.” He inches closer to her. “And you are?”

   Help I feel like a third wheel!

   “I’m KE. It’s a pleasure.”

   He smirks even more, if that’s even possible. “Please, it’s all mine.”

   We scatter at the directors ‘Places!’ and do our poses properly and smoothly. I’ve been teaching KE unnie everything since I took the job. After the photo shoot Seunghyun, unnie, Youngbae, and I all go out to lunch.

   “So you just stood there, shouting at all the pretty women?” Unnie asks with a smile on her face.

   “If I thought they were pretty, I would say so. I was young and didn’t know any better.” He responds laughing and nodding. (A/N Bonus Points if you can tell me where I got this from.)

   “I would’ve ran away.” She giggles. “But I would’ve found it cute though.”

   “No joke.” I groan as Youngbae shoves me almost knocking me out of my seat.

   “What? I’m looking at memes of you guys on my phone!” I show everyone my screen as evidence.

   I lean my head on Bae’s shoulder listening to the elder ones speak.

   Suddenly KE unnie looks at her phone screen and stands.

   “I had fun. Thank you, but I must leave now.” I stand and hug her goodbye as Seunghyun stands and walks her out of the tiny café as he watches her leave with a forlorn expression.

   “I should probably leave as well.” I watch Youngbae stand and tilt his head back and stand on his tippy toes to plant a kiss on my lips. Oh how I wish to cry whenever he has to do this.

   “Seunghyun, thank you for this.” I stare at how distant he looks as he stares out the window. I nod and head towards the door, looking down. I feel a hard tug on my wrist.

   “Um Seunghyun…” I wear my worry on my sleeve.

   “Don’t think too much into this. I’m not Jiyong.” I giggle at his comparison.

   “Then what do you want, Bingu?” He cringes at the name. Oh how I love you, Daesung.

   “I want to see her again. It was tons of fun, and I like how she looks.”

   I roll my eyes. “If you’re going to be a shallow , then no. I refuse to help you.”

   “I think she’s cool and I want to get to know her. Be a friend, please help me.”

   I nod. “Make another photo shoot plan with Vogue. She’s always there with me. Once you do that enough, just show up. She’ll expect you to be there.”

   He nods and places a chaste kiss on my cheek. I wipe it off and push him away.

   “Okay, whatever. But if you hurt her in any way, I will not hesitate to torture you, make you beg me to kill you, then keep you alive only to torture you some more. Understand?”

   He smirks challenging me. “I have bodyguards. I won’t hesitate to use them.”

   I scoff. “I will have zero trouble getting through a minor security detail. You know this.”

   He smiles. “I promise not to hurt her,” his smirk once again graces his face. “Unless she begs me to.” He laughs heartily.

   “Ew! Get out!” I push him out of the café and he waves at us through the window.

   I walk back to the table crossing my arms, biting my lip, smiling, and shaking my head.

   “What was that look.” Youngbae asks.

   “What look? When I kissed you?” he nods. “When I kiss you, you have to reach and strain yourself to get to me. I don’t want that for you.”

   He hugs me  kissing my lips with ease. “I’m teasing you. I’m fine. And I have to go.” He stand pressing my hand to his face and exits.

  He rally is the midget of my dreams.

   I sip my chai as an unwelcome idea pops into my head.

   When do I tell him that she’s happily married? Ottoke? Crap!


This was tons of fun to write. Tell me in the comments if you would like me to turn this into another story or not.

Thanks for reading,!

Happy Early Valentine's Day!!!

~<3 (///^3^\\\) Author-nim