Are you sleeping?

The Manager's Hot Niece
Your POV "I knew you wanted to sleep next to me."Jonghyun teased. "NO! It's just uncomfortable on the floor......"I screamed. "Uhh sure." I pushed him off the bed and spread out over his place "Oww....get out of my spot."He whined. "Who said this was your spot?" "I did! Now get....OFF!"He shoved me over and i nearly fell off the bed. "YAHH! Kim Jonghyun! You dont push girls!"I nagged. He scoffed. We were silent for a bit. "Hey, we have to be home by 11 tomorrow. You have a schedule."I informed him. "Damn, hate late night schedules. How are we going to get home?" "Thats exactly what i want to know!"I sassed."You're the one that got us here, so you get us out." "Ughh, fine. I'll think of something."He hissed. It was silent again. My eyelids grew heavy and shut.  ~~~~~ The sun shined directly into our room. "Ughh...."I grunted as I put my arm against my eyes to block off the light. I turned around and saw Jonghyun eyes half-opened staring at me. "Ahh! You scared me! What time is it?"I asked. He didnt answer. "Hey, I asked what time it was." Still no answer. "Fine, whatever. I'll look at the time myself gees!" I got up and peeked out to see the clock in the hallway. "It's 9:34."I told him as I got back in bed. He continued to say or do nothing. Not even a nod. "YAH, Kim jonghyun." Still nothing. His eyes were still opened looking at me. I blew air onto his face. Nothing, not even a wince. I stared at him and slowly got closer to his face. Was he sleeping? No, he couldnt be, his eyes were opened. I kept going closer but he wouldnt jerk back or anything. Suddenly, his eyes opened all the way. Before i could back away he asked,"What the hell are you doing?"