002;-

alpha and omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moon pack arrived back at their home, carefully placing the pup in a comfortable place. The young pup was still struggling with his heat, his body coated with sweat and his breathing became even heavier. 
"Lay, do you think you can help him?," Kris asked the healer as he placed a pillow beneath Kyungsoo's wounded head. 
"Of course, I'll do anything to help," the unicorn smiled with his dimple and ushered everyone to get out. Of course a silver haired boy stayed back and leaned against the wall. 
"That means you to, Kai," Lay chuckled as he saw Kai click his tongue and leave the room. Lay smiled gently at the door and placed his attention on the wounded boy. 
Kyungsoo's scent was breath taking, no alpha could resist him. He could see why Kai was attracted to the boy. Kyungsoo had snow white skin; long lashes that covered his doe eyes; and heart shaped cherry lips. 
"You've been through a lot," he spoke gently as he Kyungsoo's hair, Kyungsoo felt Lay's touch as he leaned in more to take it in. Lay giggled as he started to heal Kyungsoo's wounds. 

 


Kai sat silently on the side as the whole pack had a meeting. He wasn't the type to talk much or speak up. He always did what he wanted; the two leaders couldn't say anything to him because they knew that he was one of the most powerful alphas too. But he chose not to be the leader because he wouldn't take any initiative into the work. 
"We need to know what was going on in the scar pack, only that pup can tell us," Kris said as the pack sat around the oval table. 
"But would he though," Chanyeol pointed out as he raised an eyebrow at the leaders. 
"Chanyeol's right, that pup has been through a lot, it's going to be hard on him," Baekhyun agreed with his mate. Kai just sat there silently, near the leaders table. 
"Kai, you're going to claim him right?," Sehun, his bestfriend asked as he smirked at the ladder. Kai returned the smirk and nodded. 
"Hold on there Kai," Lay came in as he slammed the door open, shocking the whole pack. "That pup has been through a lot, I suggest you wait a couple of months before you could claim him," the healer looked at Kai. Kai clicked his tongue as he crossed his legs, annoyed. 
"He also needs time to recover from his fright by his previous pack and alpha," Xiumin quietly spoke as Chen had his arm around him. Kai didn't say anything as he looked out at the window in silence. 
Kris and Suho agreed that they would take care of the unknown pup, making sure to shower him with the love that he needs. After he could warm up to them, they would need to hear his experience in the scar pack.
"We should go get him some warm food, Lay did you change his clothes?," Luhan asked the unicorn. 
"With much difficulty, his heat is very strong," Lay sighed as he walked out of the room, getting some warm water for young boy. At the mention of Kyungsoo's heat, kai felt his inner wolf jolt. He couldn't wait for the pup to recover. 
 


Kyungsoo felt the heavy weight of pain go away as a pair of hands were hovering over his wounds. Someone was healing him, a wolf that was actually helping him. Kyungsoo let out a shaky gasp as he slowly opened his eyes half way. He could see a figure that had brown hair from the blurriness. 
Kyungsoo growled as he slapped the hands away with all his strength. Although his petite and tiny figure made him weak and poor, he had some strength left in him. He quickly sat up, ignoring the pain and dizziness in his head. The wolf panicked and yelled for him to stop or he'll hurt himself more. But Kyungsood didn't listen and shifted to his wolf form, the pup standing on the bed. He tacked down Lay, trapping Lay so he couldn't move. 
"You'll hurt youself," Lay tried to gently stop the wolf. Kyungsoo staggered a little due to his heat and wounds. He had lost too much blood and he needed to release his needs. The boy then weakly jumped over Lay, his white tail brushing Lay's face. Lay didn't want to shift and force the boy back, or he would just hurt him. He had to gently persuade the boy. 
Kyungsoo broke the door down with his power. He had strength of a beast but his powers were half drained when ever he was in heat.

The pack heard Lay's scream and the racket upstairs. They looked at each other worriedly and sped upstairs, everyone did. They gasped at the scene. Lay was on the floor as a pure white fured wolf stood before them. Looking weak and it looked like he was about to just pass out again. 
"Pup, stay down," Kris ordered at the small wolf. Kyungsoo panted hard as he ignored the damn alpha and turned to the window. 
"We're on the second level, don't jump," Tao spoke quietly as he softly stepped towards the wolf. The pup stepped back, its ears folded behind the back of its head. He was scared of the pack, there were so many alphas in one whole house. 
"D-Don't hurt me," he gave up as his legs gave up. The two leaders looked at the boy in pity, he had been through so much. The pup growled but noticed a silver haired boy at the back, staring right into his eyes. Kyungsoo whimpered as he looked back at Kai. He felt a strong scent from the man. Kyungsoo knew that the man was a strong alpha indeed, one that can kill many and hurt others. 
"A-Alpha," he whined as stooped low from the man. The pack saw that the pup was scared of Jongin. Jongin refused to believe that he was scared and walked up a little. The pack saw how Kyungsoo submit, and they hated it. He must've been hurt to do that a lot in the past with the scar pack. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter