001;-

alpha and omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here's your new home," a cloaked man smirked as he roughly pushed a petite and bruised body into the dark cell. The boy sobbed as his body harshly hit the ground, bruising his white skin. 
"Make sure Kyungsoo doesn't escape again," the alpha chuckled darkly as he looked at Kyungsoo with a lustfull gaze. "I'll continue his session tomorrow," he spoke as he walked away. The man that had pushed Kyungsoo in laughed and locked the cell, leaving Kyungsoo crying his eyes out. It was like this everyday, getting and destroyed. He was used to it but it still hurt him. He hated being treated like this, living here for three years has made his life a living hell. His thoughts on packs and alphas had changed, he hated alphas and was terrified of them; knowing that they had power over the pack and can do what ever they please. 

Hissing in pain, Kyungsoo was able to get up and lean against the wall. It was cold and lonely in the cell, all they gave him was a long dress shirt that reached a little over their knees. Omegas were all meant to wear them, but Kyungsoo was smaller then he should've been; so the shirt barely fit on his shoulders. The white dress shirt was now stained with dirt and dried blood, leaving an icky colour. The boy looked down at his newly fresh cuts and bruises. It looked terrifying and painful, tears suddenly ran down as his sobs filled the cells. 
Omegas next door in the other cells felt pity for the boy, they knew that he had it worse then them since the alpha had chosen Kyungsoo. He was and touched more, everyday after the alpha comes home from his buisness. He felt nothing but violation.

"Hey Kyungsoo," 

Kyungsoo turned around and saw an omega around his age, Youngjae. Youngjae had platinum blonde hair that was strikingly beautiful. He was the only wolf that was brave enough to speak to Kyungsoo, they had become close and talekd to each other like best friends did. Kyungsoo cherished the boy a lot, and so did Youngjae. Youngjae belonged to an alpha called Daehyun, he wasn't as rough as the other alphas. Daehyun and Youngjae loved each other, but because they lived in the scar pack, Daehyun had no choice but to follow the alphas orders. All alphas mates were to stay in the cells.
Other then Youngjae, Daehyun was a sweet man who also took care of Kyungsoo since Youngjae has requested it. Daehyun was a scary and intimidating male but once you get to know him; he was a huge softy. 
"Youngjae!," Kyungsoo cried as he moved over to the cell bars, letting Youngjae his head. 
"Shh, it's okay, you're safe now," the blonde boy held Kyungsoo's hand and his head slowly. Kyungsoo felt so happy that Youngjae took care of him, like no one else has ever done for him. 
"I hate him, I hate this place," Kyungsoo sobbed as he gripped on Youngjae's arm. The other male let Kyungsoo cry on his arm as he continued to him.
"I know you do, we'll make it out someday," Youngjae whispered as he smiled as Kyungsoo was slowly falling asleep on his arm.  

 

 

Kyungsoo slept through the next day, letting his wounds heal a little before the alpha would come back. Suddenly, the cell door slammed open, every cell door in fact. The light hit the boys face, making him stir a little in his sleep. Smoke suddenly started to fill the cell, making him jump up with wide eyes. Fire. There was a fire. Omegas, betas and alphas were running for the exit. Some were killed and trampled over. Their wolf bodies lying their in a warm pool of blood. Kyungsoo shook in fear as he just sat there, eyes widened. There was a fire and he was terrified. 
"Oi omega, hurry! If we don't save your stupid , alpha would kill us," two annoyed betas growled as they grabbed Kyungsoo roughly. Kyungsoo did as he was told, he shifted into his wolf form and ran after the exit. Kyungsoo's wolf form was pure white, he was smaller then the other wolves though, making his stamia poor and poweres weak. 
Kyungsoo then halted, Youngjae, where was he. The small boy panicked as he saw Youngjae's cell empty, was he okay? Did he get killed? Was he taken away?
The fire suddenly started to get larger, it looked like the greatest fire ever in wolf history. Many had died and some gave up on the way. Kyungsoo whimpered as a roof piece fell down right in front of him, covered with fire; slightly burning him. He panicked and looked around for help but the other wolves had already ran ahead, probably out now and safe. Smoke filled Kyungsoo's lungs as he tried to look for an exit. From the corner of his eyes he saw a small crack in the wall which he could probably fit through. 
*Daehyun probably saved Youngjae* Kyungsoo thought. 
He felt a joy rush through him and started running to the corner. All of a sudden, the alpha jumped out and growled at Kyungsoo. 
"You're not going anywhere, pup," the alpha smirked as his wolf form towered over Kyungsoo, his maroon red fur strikingly fit well with the colour of the fire.
"A-Alpha," Kyungsoo whimpered as he backed down, careful not to touch the fire. 
"You're gonna come with me pup," the alpha growled as he roughly hit Kyungsoo, making the petite boy fall to the ground with a cry. "All these pathetic wolves are finally dead and now they won't know that you and I are gone," the leader of the pack slowly walked to the boy on the floor. 
"Y-You killed everyone," Kyungsoo's eyes widened as he tail was burnt in the fire. 
"WHAT ABOUT YOUNGJAE," he screamed as he slapped the alpha's face. The alpha let out a low growl as he felt a stinging pain on the left side of his face. Kyungsoo gasped as he just realised that he had hit his alpha. 
"How dare you," he growled as he grabbed Kyungsoo's face and threw him across the burning room. 
"Yes I killed everyone, and the only one i need is you," the alpha looked down at Kyungsoo with lustful eyes. "Wrong time to be in heat pup," he cackled. Shock ran through Kyungsoo's body as his body started to feel warm on the inside, his chest started to become heavy. 
"But don't worry, Daehyun had saved his poor mate," as the alpha had said that, Kyungsoo was relieved that Youngjae had survived thanks to Daehyun. But then, he was also in heat. 
"N-No, not now," he cried as he tried to back away from the alpha. The alpha felt entertained as he saw the shaking omega under him, he felt like playin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter