You

Kryber Collection

I have been dming this person for quite awhile now but until now I still don't know her, no matter how much I ask she won't tell me her name or any personal details about her.

 

"Hey it's been 3 months already can't you just tell me your name?"

"I told you, I can't answer that is something personal"

"Not even a name?"

"Sorry"

 

This person just suddenly dmed me on instagram, there was nothing in her profile that's why I got curious. Ever since then we have been messaging and the odd thing is I was enjoying it, there's just something about her.

 

" I saw you"

" What you mean?"

" Nice shirt"

" Why can't you just tell me who you are?"

" You might hate me"

" Why would I?"

" I don't know"

Look in the last 3 months that we have been talking has been nothing but wonderful, to tell you the truth I am always excited whenever I received a message from you. Just please let me know you"

" I'm scared, you're popular while I'm a nobody. You might be disgusted"

" I could never"

" You don't know that"

" Trust me"

" Are you sure you want to know someone like me?"

" Definitely "

" I don't know "

" Please? I really wanna know you personally. Trust me "

" Okay "

" OMG really? "

" Yeah but please don't be mad okay? "

" Why would I? "

" I don't want you to get dissapointed "

" I trust you so please trust me back. From all the dms we had, I can tell that I would be ecstatic in getting to know you in person, please let me in your life. "

" Meet me tomorrow at 3pm, school parking lot near the vending machine "

" I can't wait to know you "
 

I have been standing for almost an hour now, but still no sign of her. Hopefully she doesn't bail out.

I just wanna know her, getting to message her everyday was nothing but pure bliss to me. She's fun to talk to plus she gets me it's as if we have known each other for a long time.

Sometimes I have thought that maybe she's someone I know since it was so easy for me to open up to her, whenever I feel bored or sad she knows how to cheer me up.

She became a person I wanna share everything to, even the stupidest thing that had happened or the embarassing moments of my life I still shared it with her. 

But to be honest there's this one person I hoped that it's her....

 

" Hey"

>____________<

" I'm sorry if you're dissapointed "

>___________<

" Look I know I may not be the one you hoped for but I still wanna let you know that I'm happy for the chance what we get to message each other and for that, Thank you. "

>__________<

" I'm sorry again, anyways it was nice talking to you. Have a good day "

 

" HEY WAIT! "

"  WAIT "

" Look I'm sorry if I was speechless,  I was just suprised. "

" I was not expecting it to be you"

" I told you , you'll be dissapointed "

" No I wasn't "

" What do you mean? "

" I was suprised cause I didn't expect it yes but you're exactly what I hoped for "

 " Hmm? "

" I have been hoping it was you "

" I don't get you "

" I've been crushing on you since forever! And now you standing in front of me right now feel so surreal"

" Don't mess with me please "

" I would never, what I'm saying is all true "

" Impossible, you're so popular while I'm nobody. I don't even remember you noticing me. '

" I have been noticing you secretly. Like you I was also scared, I don't know if you'll like me as well "

" So you're saying we have been secretly crushing on each other ?"

" Yes, we've been crushing on each other Krystal "

 

 

 

 

 

hello guys, how is everyone? i am finally back after a looooooong time LMAO.

anyways I hope you enjoy this short update, i will be updating my other stories and hopefully i could finish them.

take care and stay safe xoxo