One

Slipped Away (Sequel to „Love Letter to KyungSoo“) [TRILOGY]

„JongIn? Something is wrong, right? Please tell me.“ Kyungsoo knew that something is wrong without the need to tell him.

„N-Nothing is wrong hyung, really!“ The younger replied nervously and noted that the older observed him from the angle eyes, but he only nodded which made, the younger, more nervous.

 

Both were sitting on the couch, in the living room of their dorm, and were alone since all the other members were outside eating, but because KyungSoo feels that something is totally wrong, he forced JongIn to stay and not to go with them so he can talk with him without disorders.

 

„JongIn... how long are we together now? 4 months? And how long do we know each other? 6 years? Do you really think you can hide something from me?“ The elder asked him reproachfully and looked at him urgently.

„Hyung... please everything is okay, no need to be worried.“ He said almost begging and that was he point where KyungSoo gets perplexed and warned. He looked at him and tried to find the truth in his eyes, but since JongIn avoided eye contact everything was clear for him.

He stood up and looked down at JongIn with tears in his eyes.

„Thank you for lying to me, JongIn. I thought you would tell me the truth and won’t deny it. I really thought I misunderstood what yesterday happened...“ And with that he went into the bathroom and locked himself.

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

„Oppa~~~ Kiss me~~~ Please~~“ JiNa begged like crazy.

„Yah! You are my Noona how can I kiss you??“ JongIn explained with a laugh.

It was 3 years ago since JongIn saw his best friend the last time and finally both managed to meet again. So they decided to meet at a Karaoke Bar, their favorite place. JiNa was two years older than him and worked as a model. Both grew up together and acted like siblings, but actually JiNa fell in love with him years ago - with his knowing and he never gave her a rejection.

“Please~~ Like in the past~ Please~” His noona still begging and drew closer to him. Yes, both has their first kiss with each other, but that’s only because both got chosen at trick and treat.

“Noona, you know I already have a Boyfriend since 4 months! So please stop.” He said still laughing, but tried to push her lightly away.

 

Actually, it was planed that JiNa should meet KyungSoo this day, but since he like to refuse overtime if it comes to meeting new people, JongIn went alone to the Karaoke Bar and the elder spent the time with the members outside.

 

“You are drunk. Here drink some water.” While saying this he gave her a glass full of water which she refused. Instead she reached for a bottle of Soju and made him drunk too by putting the bottle onto his lips and started to tickle him which cause that he drunk the third of the bottle. It didn’t take long until JongIn got drunken too, and felt really sleepy. That was the only chance JiNa had so she took the chance and kiss him. JongIn was so shocked that he couldn’t push her away and as she took off, he took all his stuff and left, but not without telling her that they are no friends anymore.

 

[KyungSoo’s side]

While going through the streets the members and KyungSoo passed by the Karaoke Bar where JongIn met his best friend right now.

“Hey, isn’t that the Bar where JongIn-ah meets his friend today?” Baekhyun asked his dongsaeng while pointing at the Bar and he only nodded.

“Go in and meet her too~ Have fun! Goo~~” Baekhyun said happily and pushed him to the front door.

So it was decided that KyungSoo will spent the rest of the day with JongIn and his friend which made him happy since the members were quit nerve wracking again.

As he entered the room, it was a total shock for him, seeing his boyfriend making out with a girl right in front of him.

Since he couldn't think clearly, he decided to leave the place, still holding his tears, and hope he misunderstood everything.

 

-END FLASHBACK-

 

Realizing what happened, JongIn could feel his tears finding their way down his cheeks. He hurried to the bathroom and knocked like crazy on the door.

“HYUNG! I'M SORRY! IT DOESN'T MEANT ANYTHING! HYUNG PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR! I LOVE YOU! HYUNG, PLEASE I DIDN’T WANTED IT!!”

 

JongIn tried to get his attention for like 15 minutes until finally the door opened.

Both had red, swollen eyes and none of them talked.

KyungSoo then looked at the younger with so much disappointment in his eyes that the younger one started to share tears again, but KyungSoo only took his jacket and left JongIn in the dorm - but he followed him.

 

Once outside, KyungSoo smoked and was still sharing some tears here and there. The younger approached slowly and hugged him from behind.

“Hyung...I’m really sorry.. I-I know you are someone who doesn’t forgive easily, but you need to know I’m really sorry and I doesn’t want it but since I was too shocked I couldn’t fight back and I broke the contact with her and I’m really sorry...” He whispered while he rested his head on his shoulder.

„Please give me a bit space, I need distance now, I will contact you.“

The elder said with no emotions and with that he went inside, packed his stuff and left JongIn behind, who started to share tears again as he passed by.

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: yey back with another oneshot xD

*never hear of Baekhyun!!!! xDD*

I hope you like it~ comment below if I should continue writing KaiSoo fanfics or if I should try other couples xD

*kind of corrected*

 

I Do (Sequel to „Slipped Away“) [TRILOGY]