I'm Sorry But I Love You

Love Re:Birth

My phone start ringing.. it was 8am..

"Hi jay"

"Jin are you okay? what happened?"

"I'm not good at all.. we should meet asap but somewhere away from Simon"

"Okay Jin.. i will be there asap"

after 20 mins Jay arrived to my home and we went to his house..

"So what's happened? when SImon called me i though he gonna tell me that we gonna celebrate for his baby not that you want to break up"

i wasn't able to stop my tears while remembering what happened...

*FlashBack: Last night*

"Ah.. yeah.. Simon.. i'm.. no i.. let's break up"

"Whaaaaat? what are you saying Jin" Simon was shocked after what he heard

"yeah.. i don't want you in my life anymore.. Just forget all what happened"

"Are you drunk or what?"

"I'm not asking for too much.. Just leave.. i don't want to see you again"

"Just tell me what happened?.. Why all of sudden you want to break up?.. isn't you the girl that wanted to spend her whole life with me?.. isn't you the girl that promised me that won't leave me whatever happened?.. wasn't this your words huh?"

"yeah it was me.. and the same girl tell you now that she don't want you in her life"

He left without saying a word.. i broke his heart but my heart was broken even more than he though!

I wasn't able to sleep or to do anything.. i spent the whole night crying

*End FlashBack*

I told Jay about what happened with Simon's wife..

"I wasn't able to do anything.. once you love someone you will always choose his happiness even if you gonna live the rest of your life in hell.. i won't let her destroy his life.. no way"

"But his life will destroy if you leave him.. he don't even care about her.. come on.. i'm the only person who know how much Simon's life changed since the day he came here.. he was living a life without love or happiness.. but when he met you everything changed.. i saw again the love in his eyes.. i saw him smiling again.. i won't let you do this"

"please Jay.. if you really want to help me let him believe that i don'tlove him anymore.. and i want to ask you for something else.. can i move to your home for a couple of days until i prepare everything to back to my hometown?"

"What!.. you gonna leave your work and the whole country!.. No No you are totally out of your mind"

"Please Jay help me you are the only one who could do it"

"Now i will let you take a rest and we will talk again after work.. if you need anything just call me"

I moved to Jay's house and i spent almost a week.. he was trying everyday to convince me to tell Simon what happened but i already took my decision and i won't change it!

Today is my last day in my life in korea.. i prepared my luggage and i ask Jay to take me to the airport at 7pm.. 

It the hardest day.. my dream came to an end.. i won't be able to see Simon again.. i won't be able to hug him.. kiss him.. sleep in his arms.. feeling his love.. the only thing that i'm gonna take with me is our memories and our baby.. My little Simon!

I arrived to the airport.. Jay was the only one who know that i will leave.. i really wanted to see Simon for the last time but i didn't want to see him broken!

"Take care of yourself and the boys.. and Simon.. please Help him to get over what happened.. and thank you for everything Jay i'm so happy that i have a friend like you"

"Take care of yourself Jin and if you need anything i'll be always here" He hugged me while i was crying!

i took my bags and i went to the departing door..

"Jiiiiiiin.. don't go.. wait.. i'm here" Yeah it was Simon's Voice!