Up And Down

Love Re:Birth

It's already 3 months passed since we started dating.. yeah my dream became true.. The man i always loved he's now for me.. he told me that he love me with every smile i see in his face, with every touch with every breath.. he don't need to talk.. i can feel everything just by looking into his eyes...

Everyone in AOMG was knowing about our relationship and all of them was helping us so his wife couldn't know anything!

I woke up as usual to prepare myself and go to work.. i spent the last night alone bcuz simon wasn't able to come.. i was about wearing my clothes when i felt some dizziness and belly-ache! i called Jay to tell him that i have something to do then i will meet him in the office bcuz we have an important meeting with another company this day!

I decided to visit the doctor to check my health situation!

*At AOMG Office*

I knocked the door..

"Yeah.. Come in

"Good Morning Jay.. Sorry for late but it was something important

"It's ok.. we still have time"

"Thank you.. ah.. jay i wanna tell you something but i don't want you to tell anyone what i'm going to tell you"

"Okey.. don't worry.. tell me"

"I was feeling a little bit sick today and i visit the doctor.. he told me that i..m pergnant" Jay was the first and the only one who know about this!

"Oh congratulations sweety.. finally we gonna have Simon Junior hhhhh"

"hhhhh.. thank you Jay.. yeah i can't wait to hold him into my arms.. i've never know that knowing that you'll become a mother is such an amazing feeling"

"Oh you already become a mother since you decided to be with our kid Simon kkk"

"hahahahah.. that's true.. can't wait to surprise him tonight" I was really excited to see simon reaction when he know that he gonna be a father!

I left the office after finishing my work and i called Ssam to tell him that i'll be waiting for him tonight cuz i have something important to tell him about it!

I prepared his favorite food and i wore his favorite dress and i was waiting for him to come in any moment!

*DingDong*

"Yeah i'm coming" I checked my red lipstick before i opened the door so i can welcome him with a sweet red kiss!

"Hi.. i'm sure i'm not the person you was waiting for to come"

i opened the door to find someone i didn't met for a long time and i wasn't waiting for.. She was Lora.. Simon's wife!

"Hi.. oh.. come in" the sign of shock was clear on my face!

she entered and set in the living room..

"What you like to drink?"

"No i don't want anything.. just seat here and listen to me carefully"

I was feeling incomfortable while seating in front of her while she was looking to me from top to bottom!

"Yeah i'm listening"

"i'm here to give you 2 choices and you should choose one of them before tomorrow sunrise.. The first choice is to break up with Simon and leave your work and go back to your country.. and the second choice is to stay here and accept to continue this stupid cheap relationship but you should be ready cuz i will destroy your life and my husband life as well.. i won't let you enjoy a day of your life.. so think carefully and take your decision.. and if you told Simon about anything i have my own ways to let him leave you and think about you as a that accept to spend some time with him.. i hope you understand what i said" 

I was about to cry.. i can't believe what i heard.. she simply told me to die with her both choices!

She left without saying any word while i wasn't able to stand up!

After a half hour SImon come to home.. he was curious about the surprise.. i wasn't able to tell him about what happened.. so i tried to act normally so he couldn't discover anything.. We finished our dinner and then we moved to the sofa where we always set and he give me a warm hug and kiss before he ask me

"So baby.. what's the important thing that you didn't want to tell me about it on the phone?"

"Ah.. yeah.. Simon.. i'm.. no i.. let's break up!"