He's my Fianceè !

Effort Doesn't Betray You

 

[ CHAPTER 4 ]
 
 
 
Break time
 
 
" Jung Nicole ! " that scream catched everyone's attention.
 
" What ? " she looked up to see two girls approaching her. She gulped as she could already feel everyone's gazes.
 
Since rumors of her dating Kyuhyun spread, the whole school didn't stop to talk about them. It was getting harder everyday, whispers and eyes on her, attention which she wasn't used to ' I hate that guy ' she thought giving out a deep sigh.
 
" I don't know what's happened, but I'm warning you.... leave KYUHYUN OPPA !! " the last name was emphasized, Nicole covered her ears. The girl's voice was too high pitched for her ears. She put her hands on the table then lifted herself up " How sad right ? Your beloved oppa likes another girl " she smiled bitterly, the second girl went closer to her to grab her face strongly, Hara stood up but was pushed down on her seat right after " Mind your own buisness doll " the first girl grinned,
 
" Since it's Nicole, it's Kara's buisness " Seungyeon stood up then pushed the girl who was holding Nicole's face.
 
" Do you really think that Kyuhyun oppa likes you ? that's sad " the first girl looked around then pointed at Kyuhyun who was eating at his table totally uninterested of what was happening there,
 
" Yahh, leave ! are you waiting for me to stand up ? " Gyuri finally intervened pulling back her hair as she was used to, the two fangirls expression changed suddenly after hearing the goddess serious voice.
 
As most of the girls in that school, they were afraid of her. The leader. Slowly they started to step back then ran off.
 
Nicole fell down on her " Sorry..... " she said almost whispering. She felt thankful towards her members who still helped her even if they were still upset with her for not saying anything about Kyuhyun.
 
" It's ok " Seungyeon caressed her friend's face,
 
" We won't ever leave you alone, you should already know that.... whatever happens " Hara put her hands on Nicole's shoulder,
 
" Unnie " the sweet moment was interrupted by Jiyoung. The four girls looked at their maknae " what if you really leave Kyuhyunsshi ? " their eyes widened for the sudden question,
 
" Jiyoung don't be like this "
 
" When Eunhyuk oppa and Gyuri unnie started to date, his fangirls didn't approve, though they didn't do much since they're afraid of her, but for sure they won't let go of Nicole unnie easily " her voice was trembling,
 
" Then I think we will have to show them the power of our group.... again " Seungyeon hit her fist on the table,
 
" another fight " Hara grumbled helpless,
 
" Nicole.. do you love him ? " Gyuri took a sip of her coffee " If you don't.... it would be useless to fight for him "
 
Nicole's expression was slowly changing ' what should I do ? ' she thought feeling uneasy.
 
She looked at Jonghyun as she was begging for help. He rushly stepped forward then grabbed her arms,
 
" where are you going again ? " the goddess gave an icy stare to him
 
" I have to talk with her "
 
He dragged her away. Nicole looked at their holding hands, once again he was the one saving her. She stopped on her track, left his hand then hugged him from his back. Her eyes slowly became watery,
 
" Don't cry Cole, please " she hugged him even tighter. As much as her members cared for her they were no help, even if she told them everything they wouldn't understand.
 
Jonghyun was the only one she could lean on " sorry " she managed to say between her sobs " You'll get into trouble with me " her tears kept flowing down recalling the goddess stare, he free himself then faced her 
 
" I don't care, I won't let you hurt, I will be here to protect you.... always " he pulled her into his hug. He was surprised by his own words, obviously his feelings for her didn't change.
 
" Kim Jonghyun is still in love with Jung Nicole " he thought. In the past he gave up on her because of Minho, he knew how his dongsaeng was head over heels for her and not wanting to ruin their brothership he decided to watch over her from afar. 
 
" ing Bastard !!! Don't touch her !!! " Jonghyun was pulled away from her.
 
In Minho's eyes a fire enflamed itself " what kind of friend you are ? " he punched his hyung square on the face. Jonghyun fell strongly on the ground, he whiped the blood on his lips then jumped on him " I don't have anything to explain to you "
 
" I'll kill you !!! Stay away from her  "
 
The two started a violent fight, as if their 10 years of friendship were suddenly disappeared. Punches here and there, kicks and blood everywhere. Nicole was trying to part them but they weren't willing to stop until " I KNEW IT "
 they turned their face hearing that familiar voice.
 
Hara was standing there.
 
Tears were flowing down on her pale cheeks, her hands were shaking, her knees as well " You two !! Cowards !!! You love her right ? Just say it out !!! " her voice cracked as sobs kept coming out.
 
Hara was a calm girl who would keep her cool even during hard time. It was rare to see her loosing her temper that's why whenever it happened anyone would be startled. It's been so long since the three heard the girl raising her voice and the last time it was also because of Minho.
 
*silence*
 
Nicole stepped towards her friend " Please calm down.. "
 
" don't come closer or I might do something bad " Hara waved up her fist, she stared at Minho who didn't speak, didn't move. Whatever he was going to say.... it was useless. He hurt her again.... words were no help, they couldn't heal her wounds.
 
" I hate you.... You don't deserve me " the girl clenched her left fist then with the back of her right hand she whiped her tears " Jonghyun don't be like him..... tell her "
 
 
---oOo---
 
 
 
Afternoon
 
 
on Jiyoung's way back home
 
 
" Jing ! " and an arm was placed on her shoulder, she shook it quickly " Yah what the he.... " but she instantly stopped seeing Taemin putting his hands on his face afraid of being hit.
 
She chuckled " You scared me.... Since when did you started to call me like that ? ",
 
" I heard it from my hyungs so.... " he shrugged,
 
" But Shinee oppas and I are close " she frowned crossing her arms,
 
" we're close too " the boy pouted cutely stopping on his track,
 
" wait but " she looked back and forth " where are you going ? " she faced him with a your-home-is-on-the-other-way expression
 
" I want to walk you home and we're almost there by the way " he walked on, the girl stood still for awhile then started to walk as well keeping distance from him.
 
When they reached her gate Jiyoung bowed and smiled " Thanks, but you don't have to.. " she sighed " someone might misunderstand, you know "
 
" I know " he leaned on the wall " But what if I can't keep myself from you ? " he tilted his head to see her face since she was looking down.
 
Taemin grabbed her shoulder , pushed her against the wall and looked deeply at her eyes " Aisshhh but I'm taken.... " the boy let her go and faced his back to her 
 
*silence*
 
" so what ? " with a firm voice  " You can still have me without leaving your girl.. " Jiyoung held her head up, the boy's eyes widened " You'll get hurt " she pulled him to make him face her then cupped his face " I might suffer being the second for you, but I'd suffer more being apart from you " she was so embarassed after saying that, she was about to run off but Taemin was faster and grabbed her waist " my Jing is so cute " he giggled then pulled her into his hug.
 
Was Jiyoung going to be his lover ? YES. Probably what she was doing was wrong, but she wasn't willing to let him go.
 
That was how she interpreted what Seungyeon told her " Promise me that when you'll find someone to love you won't let him go ".
 
 
---oOo---
 
 
A secret has been reveiled, a friendship has been forgotten, a new love was born and someone's heart was broken. Finally it was night. After a long and tiring day everyone could rest and sleep. Seungyeon was about to close her eyes when she heard something hitting her window, she opened it and found Minho climbing there " At this hour here ? " she frowned surprised,
 
" I needed to talk with someone and your phone was off noona " the boy jumped in then sat comfortably on the floor, she chuckled and laid back on her bed
 
 " I heared about what's happened earlier. You're a jerk you know ? You keep messing with fire " she threw her pillow on him
 
" I know " the younger one pouted clenching the soft thing that just hit his head,
 
" aren't you going to stop ? " Seungyeon narrowed her eyes,
 
" I don't know how to.. "
 
" You are really still a kid.... You shouldn't even be involved in love matters since you don't know how to handle it " she was half-serious half-kidding,
 
" Noona.... " he jumped on her bed begging for a hug but the girl held back " Yahh ! Who do you think I am ? Don't be too touchy " she pushed him slightly then laughed out loud. He restrained himself and sat beside her " i'm confuse ",
 
*silence*
 
" i can't say who you do love Minho " she gave out a sweet smile and patted his head " what I know is.... Hara loves you while Nicole doesn't. She will never love you.. Because compare to friendship, love is nothing for her. She won't ever hurt Hara. It has always been like that and I don't know if your dumb or you just pretend to be one not to understand it until now "
 
Seungyeon felt guilty towards her dongsaeng for being so harsh but that was the only way to make him face the truth and clarify his feelings.
 
 
---oOo--
 
 
 
Morning
 
 
During the english lesson Nicole asked to go out to take a walk because she wasn't feeling well, she run to the school rooftop, the place where she was used to go when she was bothered by something " Cho Kyuhyun ! " she shouted venting her anger,
 
" when I'll get back my diary, I'll put an end to this !! "
 
" Cho.. Kyu.. Hyun !! "  this time with all of her strenght
 
 " I don't know how people may believe that we're really together "
 
" why ? " a voice came from behind, she froozed then quickly turned her face.
 
" so you are the noisy girl who always comes here and doesn't make me sleep "
 
Park Jaebeom, 2pm's leader was right in front of her " What about us ? " she frowned not understanding what he was reffering to " Do we fit together ? " he was so close to her, Nicole hold out her hands and pushed him away " look at you then look at me " she pointed at him then at herself " we are totally different " she looked down to avoid his eyes,
 
" Then.... what kind of girl suits me ? "
 
*silence*
 
" aishh give me your phone " Jaebeom held out his hand, she was hesitating but ended up giving it to him, he grabbed her shoulders then pulled her closer " strike a pose " he ordered then give back her phone pointing at the screen, she looked at it and her eyes widened, as much as she wanted to deny it, in that picture they really look good together, 
the guy smiled seeing her expression " what were you saying about us not looking good together ? " she didn't answer.
 
" By the way.. about Kyuhyun.... Let me guess.. He's threatining you to be his girl " Nicole gulped, she was speechless, he smirked " I'll put an end to this " he placed a kind hand on her cheeks,
 
" why ? " she blushed as he thumbs were caressing her pale face,
 
" Because I'm bored " 
 
 
---oOo--- 
 
 
Break time
 
 
Gyuri called out Seungyeon and Hara then the three of them walked towards the music hall. There was no one in so they could calmly continue their talk.
 
" Park jaebeom is strong enough to go against him " Gyuri stopped on her tracks facing her dongsaengs
 
" That guy takes all of his girls on his bed " Hara grumbled grabbing Seungyeon's arm as if she was asking her to complain the goddess decision
 
" Better for me, I don't have to worry for him to fall for her and get hurt " the girl added,
 
" What about Nicole ? Don't forget that she is one of US " Seungyeon shook her leader from her shoulders " You can't do it ! You must be kidding ! "
 
" No I'm not " the goddess said with a firm tone,
 
" Unnie did you even consider her feelings ? " Hara kicked the wall strongly, her eyes were filling with anger, Seungyeon turned her back ready to leave,
 
" What do you expect from me ? Cho Kyuhyun is my FIANCEE after all! " Gyuri shouted with all her strenghts, she was panting then she clenched her teeth to keep her tears from flowing. After five months she didn't want to shed tears anymore. 
 
 
---oOo---
 
 
[A/N] :
 
- Jaebeom first short appearance
- Gyuri's secret finally reveiled -.-"
 
Mistakes may be found, Patience is required, Comments are much much much appreciated..