Park Jaebeom

Effort Doesn't Betray You

Hello ! =D

well as I posted on Karaholic this part was supposed to be with the 3rd chapter though I forgot to edit it here .. aiiihh aii.. Soriii hee hee

EnjOy XP

Aika , 

 

----oOo----

Evening
 
 
 
Eunhyuk's house used to be Gyuri's second home. She would go there for lunch and stay 'till dinner. It wasn't hard for her to go there. His parents were so nice towards her, she was treaten as their own daugther or better daughter-in-law. Though it has been so long since her last visit because of homeworks and club activities. That's what she told him, but the real reason were her parents.
 
Eunhyuk was busy cooking the dinner for him and his girl. She was about to arrive. Finally they could be together, out of school and without the group, just the two of them. That night had to be perfect.
 
* ding dong *
 
There she was. The boy rushed to open the door " How do you get prettier and prettier my love ? " he welcomed her with a gummy warm smile.
 
After the dinner they laid comfortably on the couch and watched tv. There was this drama " Playful Kiss ". Even if Gyuri wasn't into those kind of stories, she still watched it because its main characters ' Baek Seung-Jo '( smart and cold) and Oh Ha Ni ( innocent and cute ) remind her of Kyuhyun and Nicole.
 
Nicole the girl she was mad at, Nicole the girl she loved and cared for. She couldn't help it, she was worried for her.
 
In that moment Eunhyuk's hand started to unbotton her shirt, his lips were moving all over her face, his intentions were obvious. They didn't made it for a long time so she decided to free her mind and go along with him.
 
Right after reaching his Gyuri pushed him. She faced her back to him then gave out a deep sigh. He knew her too well not to notice that something was off " aren't you going to tell me what's happening ? " she didn't respond, " It's Nicole right ? "
 
" Tell him to leave her "
 
" I can't, you know he doesn't listen to his hyungs " Kyuhyun was Super Junior's maknae, but he was an indipendent guy who used to spend time alone and not being involved much with s.
 
" Then I guess I have to act alone, " Eunhyuk was confused by his girl's words, he pulled her back to his chest " what are you planning ? "
 
" Park Jaebeom " she mumbled before falling asleep.
 
 
---oOo---