Deal

Ragged Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The words find a way to wriggle their way into my heart and take over my brain, is a thing such as love possible for him to experience? Of course it is don't be so cold hearted...

But all i could do was stand there stunned by what he had said, the fact i could feel his breath on my face made it no better as i began to tear up. 

 

Finally my lips broke apart from themselves,  words carefully rolling from my tongue "Always....Loved me?"

He nods and looking into my eyes, im sure he saw the reflection of pure shock as he was now too trembling, i shake my head in distress "No No No! You always bullied me! Don't come up with this bull !"

I was now fanning my hands infront of me, pushing him away from me as i reached for the cars handle.

 

But he was to fast, as the door opened slightly he pulled me and the door back, letting the air whip me painfully in the face as he holds me lightly to his heated chest "I bullied you because you always pushed me away...i wanted to tell you how i feel so badly..."

I shake my head, refusing to give in to this "There were plenty of times where you bullied me for no reason..."

 

He smiles and sighs "Because i didnt know how else to approach a girl than what i did to you" he tucks his head into my neck "Plus it made me angry that you never noticed me like i wanted you too..."

I had nothing to say...even if i did it wouldn't contribute to my side of the argument, all of what hes saying adds up in a way i find impossible.

 

But if i close my eyes and focus on my body, i start to feel the butterflies...my cheeks turning an embarrassing shade of red "You need to stop teasing me..."

As i feel him press his lips against my neck i quiver and sigh, butterflies fluttering around like mad inside of my stomach "Im not teasing you, im just telling you how i feel"

 

Still i move myself away from his body, buckling myself into my seat, i stare down to my shoes "I still can't forgive you, no matter how i feel..."

I hear him chuckle as the engine starts with a rough cough, then we begin moving down the road again "So you do feel something for me?"

I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter