Just Like Piano Music...

Ragged Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I feel the sun tickle my face as I take a bite of my apple , The wind gently blows my hair as I inhale the smell of the coming winter. it's so sunny....yet....its almost Christmas....Just as I was contemplating this I feel a large weight on my stomach ,my eyes fly open and I see Taemin smiling down at me. "What are you doing out here Sunny?" He leans forward to kiss me on the lips , I let out a smile as he rolls to lie next to me. "Just enjoying the sun as it lasts.....You know it will snow soon" I look into his eyes and he gently cuddles me , his bresth tickling my face. "I know.....it's like this because your outside....."

I playfully push him away "Oh god Taemin" Iaugh loudly "Your so cheesy I'm gonna be sick!!" 

 

As I pretend to be sick he tickles me and we laugh together "You still love me right?" He says this as he gets up and gently pulls me with him "Of course I do stupid...." he turns around and grabs my cheeks "im....not stupid...." Before I can protest his lips are on mine , a sweet warm sensation forming between us. I slowly wrap my arms around his kneck , I feel his warmth cover me as he hugs my waist tight. Just as I begin to lose my breath the bell goes and we brake from eachother smiling , I feel my cheeks turn red as I see some new years staring at us. Taemin just laughs and pulls on my hand , I quickly follow after him. 

 

"We have maths right Sunny?" His voice sounding playful as we reach the maths department "Yeah....thank god...." We quietly enter class hand in hand and make our way to the back and take a seat , I get my book out as the teacher begins to start. The happy feeling buzzing in my chest as I let go of his hand and concentrate , I smile as I am into solving hard questions. Taemin in everything I could ever ask for....Sweet , Charming , Good looking and Caring. Just as I think that I feel a strange sensation on my thigh and sqirm a little in my seat , I look down and see Taemin's hand my thigh. 

 

I let out a ragged sigh and grasp his hand tight and continue with the question , I hear him chuckle as I feel my ears burn. Embarrasment taking over me as I tremble slightly , Just a little touch like that sends me insane.....What am I going to do.....I quickly finish the questions and begin to stare at the now clouded sky , I frown as I gently let go of his hand and stare into the gray heavens. Before I can stop him he grasps hold of my thigh tight and I feel a rush of excitement flood through me , I cover my face with one hand and bite my lip as I provent my self from making noise.

 

Then I hear a menacing voice next to me "Help me with this question or ill do it again"I look to him and hes smiling sweetly at me ,I try to move his tight hand from my thigh but he just ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter