His kiss

Love Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        She wait for so long and nothing comes out of that fountain. Does that thing teleport? or those fountain are a magic fountain that only precious creature can go in and out. When she was about to walk her step straight to the magic fountain, someone hold her shoulder and called.

" Hey Jinri! " 

She was so muteded, that she can't think clearly. And she just turn her head to that person. IM JAE BUM!! She was bemused until she can't even move her leg. He move closer...closer...Jinri close her eye, his lips gose near her's, and.....

" Kringgggg.....Deng...Dong...Deng...Dong.. Student that have their class please come back to your class room as soon as possible. Thank you " basket ball court's speakers rang on the 5th time.

" Hey! jinri, what are you doing here?" Eunji ask.

" we're searching for you everywhere, but we can't find you." Chorong and Naeun said irritatedly.

" and by the way what's your problem with him?" Naeun ask while pointing at the person.

" nothing, Why?" I said with glorious.

" But he just look at you when you were snorring at this banch, he was practicing though and he just came by and watch you for a while then go." 

" What? IM JAE BUM? what did he do? kiss me? did he? or hug me?" 

" nope she just taking a photo of you sleeping."

"And you guys allow it?" shockly.

"yeahh.. kind of.."

" Oh my god you guys! how dare? aishh... I've gone crazy"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter