Once Upon a Time

Love Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Enchanted forest! there was once live a happy ordinary girl. She loves to draw, drawing is the only talent that she got, though she always fail but she never give up on her work. One afternoon, the bird was singging beautifully.. and the wind blew. She was in a mood of drawing a bucket of beautiful flower, her imagination was amazing. The drawing was about to finish and all of a sudden she felt sleepy, Jinri slept under an old beautiful magic tree. Those trees reputedly grant a wish of a cordial hearted. She was dreaming of having her one and only prince. 

His kiss woken up that little dreamer, She wonder who kissed her. Her imagination flew everywhere.. but she still can't figure it out. 

"emmm...he's maybe still here, near where I was." she think with her messy mind. " maybe I need to find him somewhere. Maybe he is my prince, a perfect prince for a ordinary girl like me. 

Then, she saw a fluffy white unicorn. It was magnificently elegent. Her mom always read a story about those creature, but now there's none, her mom died when Jinri was 5 years old. Then, she decided to follow to its destination and play with those things. " maybe it was some kind of invitation to the magic party with the enchanted animals." 

Then suddenly the unicorn go inside a water fountain and it stop right there.. Jinri can't see anything but only a water coming out from the top and flow down to the sparkling lake. She wonder where it goes...

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter