The Unwanted Bodyguard

The Unwanted Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Unwanted Bodyguard

      

"So it's him?" Jaebum asked gritting his teeth and his fist held tightly, as he looked across the room at the guy that had broken your poor little heart. What was even worst is that Jaebum knew that you still had feelings for that jerk....that guy that thought it would be perfectly okay to cheat on you. "That's it." Jaebum attempted to stand up before you could place you small soft hands ontop of his....Don't....you thought mentally,but Jaebum couldn't take it. Not only had he been angered by what that kid, who he no longer considered a real man had done, but  he hated that he still had your eyes on him. Those deep brown eyes that just about anybody would wish to have on them, to have looking at them in every minute and second of every day. 

 

"Jaebum please...It's fine..." you begged, eyes closing as you hoped and hoped that Jaebum would just calm down. Tugging on his sleeve, you continued with little to no power at all to stop him.

 

"YAH!" Jaebum yelled slamming his fist on the table and standing up, making his way to Shi-woo or as you know him now, your ex-boyfriend. Grabbing the collar of Shi-woo's white dress shirt Jaebum got near his face, furious, pissed off, and most importantly...jealous. That's when you began to worry, just not sure which side you exactly were on. Hating but loving the person who broke your heart, Loving yet hating the friend who couldn't hold in his temper....

 

"Jaebum Stop!" you screamed at the top of your lungs that your voice nearly cracked before he would punch Shi-woo right in the face. "Didn't I tell you to stop!" you ran towards him punching him in the chest weakly. The whole cafe went silent as Shi-woo was on his knees, lips, and even nose bleeding. "I-I told you to stop...." your voice fading but your fist still puching his chest. That's when he grabbed both of your arms. "Jaebum I didn't want you to hurt him...."

 

"Ha," Shi-woo scoffed passing his hand past his lips. "Good thing I cheated on you, its obvious you would have done it if I hadn't." He smirked, his head shaking. "Especially with this guy..." referring to Jaebum. " Not surprised if you've already have your fun already."

 

"Hey!" Soon enough Jaebum grabbed his collar once again this time more angry than before, but you pulled him back. "_______"

 

"Y-you think...."Sighing heavily you took your hand, taking Shi-woo by surprise, and slapped him right across his face. The deep red mark stinging his face as he placed his own hand over it. "I-I loved you you idiot....Love you still even, but....but this, not even you hadn't." with that you walked away. Feeling the tears run down your cheeks more than anytime in your life. You hadn't wanted anyone to come even one inch near you, but you hadn't always gotten what you wanted...

 

"_______"

 

"Jaebum leave me alone." you had demanded not turning you back and still walking your way down the side walk. The night sky showing clearly the stars..something considered romantic, but for you now signified heartbreak. His hand reached for your arm and pulled you towards him but you hadn't looked at him in the eyes...Why? You didn't want to know about men anymore...."Jaebum, let go of me." but he still hadn't "Let go of me or el-"

 

"Or else what? Or else what ______?" his grip becoming even tighter.

 

"Just leave me alone!" you shoved him off, and you called the nearest taxi. He might've been your best friend, but you had wanted to be alone,couldn't he just understand. Why did he have to care so much about what happend to you, even if he was your best friend nobody would go as far as he has. Getting into the taxi, you gave him the address, droppin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter