HU HU HU

Drunk On Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin has been at the mansion for three days already miss his family, even though they did sell him off. From the outside you may think the family was cruel to sell Jin off, but many don't know the back story. How his family was in extreme poverty, how they didn't have enough to go around for all four family members, and how his mom became very sick. Seeing his mom like this Jin actually brought up the thought of selling him for money of course that idea was rejected at first, but as his mom got worst the decision was made. For three, long days Jin wondered if his mom was doing well, if she recovered successfully, if the family was eating well. Jin wanted to contact his family, but while  in the process of moving into the mansion Jin lost his phone along the way sadly and had no contact with his family ever since. 

His day ran the same for basically the whole week. Wake up, wash up, eat breakfast, walk around the mansion a little, read, talk a bit with the workers, help out and etc. It went like this for the whole week until on the seventh day Jhope told Jin that the Master would come tomorrow so be ready to meet him. With a beating heart Jin nodded and went straight to his room.

Tomorrow was the day where Jin was finally going to meet the man that he'll be basically spending his whole life now. Being so nervous Jin couldn't sleep at all so he stayed up until 2:00 am and around the time he heard talking outside his door. Jin made out Jhope's voice, but wasn't sure about the other one so he concluded that it was the "man". And to his surprise the voice was deep as the bottom of the pacific ocean so he thought for sure that man was an old man who like cute 23 year old men and was going to violate him in every way possible because he's lonely and like them to suffer.

"He's already asleep?"

"Yup! I told him that you would be coming tomorrow well today since yesterday I said you would be coming tomorrow, but tomorrow is today so-"

"I get it Jhope! Just get to the point!"

"Ohhhh right! So after dinner he went straight to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter