First Time

'No Others' [Oneshot]

 

First stepped into the city by the name of Korea, she looked around with her eyes focused on the beautiful night view of the city. The buildings illumined by bright lights of different colors.

 

Dear~ are you okay?” her mother asked while her daughter cheek.

Haneul just nodded. Her father was busy loading their luggage in the taxi bonnet.

Come on..It’s already late” her father opened the door for them.

 

She just sat silently in the taxi, on their way to their new house. Ear-peas stuffed in her both ear, listening to one if her favorite song while looking out the window.

Once they got home, she was not wiling to go to her room. Instead, she slept on a couch which covered with white cloth. She was too tired.

 

Next Morning.. At School.

 

School’s Canteen.

While she sitting down at the canteen, someone approached her.

 

Hey~ you must be the exchange student, right?” one of her classmates asked.

Haneul just nodded.

I’m Kibum, Kim Ki Bum or you can call me Key?” a boy who introduced himself.

And I’m Haneul, Han Eun Neul, my real name” responded with smile.

 

Although she lived in America for fourteen years but she is fluent in Korean. She did not miss any of Korean language class.

 

Nice to meet you, Key” she added

Oh! You too, anyway you speak Korean really good, does not sound awkward at all” Key replied as he chuckled.

'I’ve attended Korean language class in the U.S and the helped of my father also” smiling as she looked at Key, who really focused listening to her.

From now on, you are my friend” waiting for a reply while extended his hand towards Haneul.

Huh?” Haneul surprised.

Friend?” Key repeated.

Yes! You are my first Korean friend ever” shaking hands with Key.

You’re not going to eat that?” asked while pointing to Haneul’s food that still stacked on the food tray.

Sorry..I’ll eat” slowly lifted a spoon.

Hey Key~ who is she? Your ‘girlfriend?” someone asked.

Hey Guys! Let me introduce you all to my ne friend” Key greeted his friend.

Haneul, this is my friends..Guys, this is Haneul..Han Eun Neul” Key introduced.

Hi~ I’m Jo Kwang Min... I’m Lee Sung Jong..Here Lee Sung Min, Nice to meet you” as they introduce themselves one by one and greeted while waving at Haneul.

Nice to meet you all too” smile can be seen on her face.

 

Within a few months after that, one by one trying hard to win Haneul’s heart but only one managed to have her heart. That’s Key.

Their love began to grow into true love after graduating from middle school and collage as well. They promise each other to stay together forever. Only death can separate them.

They will always stay together loving each other with their heart and soul.