Final

Where it All Began
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It all began when their eyes met. They knew what was about to come to them.

The trouble, the joy, the tears, everything.

They were both College students waiting to graduate and finally living their dreams. She had a dream to become a model, he had a dream to become an actor. Both dreams were similar yet very different, but the two of them, only God knows how, managed to meet.

They didn't know it would lead to this - no, they knew very well, but they just had to make sure. That's why no one made the first move.

She waited for him to tell his feelings for her, while debating should she do it first?

It's never wrong to confess first, you know.

After a few days thinking about it, she decided not to be like other girls and confess to him first.

Of course, Kris was embarrassed but happy at the same time. Don't get met wrong, he got lots of confessions, but one to come from the person he liked most, and a girl, he was ashamed of himself. He was the guy, he thought that he should've been the one to confess first, and since then he was named the 'coward'.

The first few dates went perfect. And then the exams came, they used it to be together and learn together, and when they've graduated, one question lingers in their heads;

What now?

They never expected that their relationship would go this far - and they're going different ways!

She's into modelling, he's into acting.

So they sadly went their separ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter