Chap3: Do you know me?

The Maze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 5 years Tao spent in the prison made him a cold-hearted person. The only think that was still warm is the fire burning his heart.

Tao wanted to see her, to see what she has been up to......

Tao: I'm going to make her life a living hell....Jiyeon ..you ...

Tomorrow morning he went to her old house but he found out they moved out...he called his man Vasco to look for her new adress

As expected, 2min laster he got the message .

He went right away to the place vasco told him about in his message.

He saw her....at the grocey store....................Holding a baby.

All he could think of at that moment is if the baby was hers....well he shortly got his answer.

Jiyeon: Mason ah don't run ...mommy will get tired..(as mason is chasing the flying orange balloon) let's go home ...daddy is waiting.

Mason: I miss my daddy (with his cute nasally voice) mommy ...let's b..uy...a..gun (I'm trying to baby talk XD) i wanna be just like dad...

Jiyeon: Ohh ...we will look for a fake gun after lunch....now let's go home.

Tao heard everything...a single drop of grief welled up from the corner of his eye 

He clenched his fist trying to control the overflowing emotions that he didn't think he had. He only had one question in his mind: WHY? WHY? WHY?

Tao smirk trying to collet what he had left of his pride: Her husband owns

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter