Chapter one: Im sorry

The Maze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon was Sleeping in Tao's embrace like everynight,Suddenly,her phone ring...Afraid to wake Tao up she rapidly pick up the Phone.....Jiyeon hears someone crying ....the voice is fimiliar to her......then she realizes it's her Little Brother Hyojun. Jiyeon,not wanting to wake Tao up,Leaves the room and goes to the kitchen.

Jiyeon: What's wrong Hyojun, why are you crying??? *Jiyeon voice tremble ...but she keeps it low*

Hyojun: Nuna Open the door, im here *Hyojun cries*

Jiyeon goes to open the door.....her eyes gawked in shock gaped open....she sees her brother coverd with blood all over his body.

Hyojun: Nuna,im sorry....

Jiyeon still in shock her eyes didn't blink for 40s at least...yup at least.

Hyojun: Nuna,it was an accident .....i didn't mean to kill him

those words hit Jiyeon hard like a knife and a little tear fell from her eyes

Jiyeon then put her left hand on the table to gain strength...and asked her brother to tell her what happened.

Hyojun: "I needed Money to pay for the doctor fees for Mom, her health is not getting any better, so i went to rob the jelewry Store near by our house....it was going smoothly until that guard saw me and tried to attack me.....*Hyojun then breathes heavily,his whole body is shaking*....i panicked .....i stabbed him with the knife i had in my hands"

Jiyeon slapped his cheeks roughly but then calmed down.......

She sat on the couch and kept stating at the knife that her brother kept in his hand...

Jiyeon then stood up : "there is only one thing i could do" and then sighed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter