Part 2

Anything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Length: part 2, 3471 words (6087 words for the whole story)

Credits: popgasa for the traduction of JunHyung's song 'Anything'

A/N: I just finished it!! So happy <3

 

 

JunHyung furiously blushed once he was alone. He was so happy that HyunSeung loved him too, and so relieved he would reject GD hyung. Yet, he had to improve his behaviour. He felt so bad to have hurt him so many times when he wasn't feeling good. He didn't mean to. He thought some minutes to know what he had to do, to deserve HyunSeung who did so much for him.

 

He had to apologize to HyunSeung, thank him, and confess to him way better he had just done few minutes before.

 

He finished to eat his cookie, and decided to go on a walk to clear his mind a little and find some good ideas. He didn't want to bother HyunSeung for the moment, because he asked for some time alone. While walking through the shopping street where all the highschool students were strolling, he heard someone shouting his name.

 

“Hey JunHyung! Where is HyunSeung?” DuJun went toward him, DongWoon's hand in his'.

 

They were both grinning because they were able to waste time together, but when the older had seen their friend walking alone, he had become curious.

 

“Huh, he just leaves twenty minutes ago.”

“Is everything ok between you two?” DongWoon asked.

“Actually about that...”

“Is he mad or something?”

“No, he's not. It's just that... huh... I confessed to him.”

 

His friends' jaw dropped.

 

“Oh my god! It's awesome! But... hey, did he reject you if he's not with you now...?” DuJun said softly, worried for his friend.

“No, no! He said he loves me back, but the fact is that he wants me to think seriously about us, because lately I was really mean to him and I perfectly understand that he didn't like it. I was a total brat. I still have to apologize and thank him, I really want to make our relationship work. So we're not a couple yet, but I will do my best to be perfect for Seungie,” he finished.

 

He was so into his speech, and suddenly felt shy to have tell all this confession. He stared at his feet, but his friends were all smiling.

 

“You're doing great, man,” DuJun congratulated. “The way you're talking, anyone can know you love him and you want to do your best.”

“Yes hyung! I bet Seungie hyung would have been totally happy if he had heard you,” DongWoon added.

“I have one more thing to do yet, and I'm a bit lost actually...”

“What is it?”

“I want to ask him one more time to be with me, to prove him I'm serious, but I don't want it to be basic. And I don't have any idea yet.”

“Hm, did you think of something you do well to make it original? Like, I don't know, dancing...”

“You know HyunSeung is the one who dances the best between the six of us,” JunHyung chuckled. “But... hey! I know what to do! Thank you DuJun, Woonie!”

“Well, you're welcome, even if I don't know how we were able to help you,” replied DuJun with a grin, happy that his friend found what he wanted to do.

“I will go then. See you tomorrow and enjoy your date!”

“Thank you! See you!”

 

JunHyung hurried to come home quickly. He was such impatient to begin what was in his mind. Once in his room, he searched in a hurry all his notebooks, which he had neatly settled in his desk. That was his thing: as HyunSeung liked dancing, himself liked writing songs. His friends knew about it but had never been able to read a sentence. He kept preciously all his work. But now, it was time to use it. If he wanted to impress his best friend and prove his sincerity, he had to do something huge. Write a song for his love was something he called 'huge'.

 

He began to work. He hadn't find lyrics he liked as well in what he had written already, so he decided to simply create a new song. Even if it would be long, he was full of willingness. The subject was chosen already: it was about HyunSeung and his feelings, what he wanted to do for them, their relationship, the efforts he was ready to do. Music was what he needed to express himself well.

 

He didn't see time fly. He had to go eat, and then to go to sleep. He was so immersed in his lyrics that he decided to continue them even during his class the next day. The whole week if it was needed.

 

While JunHyung was writing his new song, HyunSeung was with KiKwang and YoSeob he had met at the arcads. They had good time together and it was just what HyunSeung needed: forget just for a while his best friend he loved too much. He wanted to have fun without thinking, because he thought he had supported enough things that day. But he knew he would miss JunHyung pretty quickly, because he was a huge part of his life already, and if all was going well, he would become someone even more important. And HyunSeung couldn't wait this moment to come.

 

The next morning, they met the six of them in front of the school. JunHyung wasn't mean at all, but he was less talkative than usual, lost in his thoughts. He was thinking of his song, of course. The lyrics weren't finished, he had to find the beat and the rhythm yet, and the school couldn't make him stop to work about his way to confess. He was taking note on his phone, unaware of his surroundings. HyunSeung eyed him pretty often but didn't say anything, curious in fact. He pouted because his best friend wasn't talking to him, and seeing DuJun and DongWoon being all lovey-dovey was making him envious.

 

Because HyunSeung had a 4D mind and was overthinking too much, he began to freak out. What if his speech had annoyed JunHyung too much? Was he thinking of them yet? Did he screw up their relationship by telling his mind out? He couldn't help it; when JunHyung didn't talk to him, lost in his thoughts, HyunSeung wasn't in his right mind.

 

YoSeob saw his friend's smile fading away and he glared at JunHyung who was chewing his lips while staring at his phone's screen. HyunSeung had told him about their conversation when they were at the arcads and he didn't like when he was feeling too stressed because of JunHyung's behaviour. So, he made a move; his elbow slighty punched JunHyung in the ribs to have his attention. Frowning, JunHyung raised his head.

 

“What's up man?” YoSeob finally asked.

“Well, huh, not much...?” JunHyung replied, blushing a little, thinking of HyunSeung and the song he was making.

“Okay, so why are you continuously staring at your phone?”

“Huh, er, for that...”

“Yeah, I'm curious, what are you doing?” HyunSeung asked too, trying to take a look at the screen.

 

But JunHyung quickly took his phone away in his pocket, not wanting his best friend to see what he was doing. Disappointed, HyunSeung looked at him with sad eyes.

 

“S-Sorry, I didn't mean to...,” HyunSeung whispered, thinking he was annoying him.

“No! No, it's not that!” JunHyung quickly said. “It's, er, it's a surprise so I don't want you to see it yet,” he added shyly.

“Oh!”

 

HyunSeung's smile shined while hearing it.

 

“I don't bother you with this then.”

“But talk with us!” YoSeob warned, because he didn't want HyunSeung to feel lonely.

“You seems like his mother,” KiKwang laughed.

“Yah!”

 

But it was already time to go to their class. While listening to the teacher, HyunSeung took some glances to his best friend. He wasn't concentrate on the lesson but scribbling on his personnal booknote. HyunSeung didn't ask anything because JunHyung told him what he was preparing – a surprise! He was so happy about that.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter