Part 1

Anything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author: AnnoNiji

Title: Anything

Couples: JunSeung (main) + slight DooWoon

Length: part 1, 2616 words

A/N: School AU (because i'm found of school AU *w*)

 

 

HyunSeung was smiling. It was a little bit weird because he was going to school, but for him it was a good day. His mood, since he had woken up, was very fine and so he wanted to have fun, because hey, why not? It was rare to be in such a good mood like that, even more because he was a teenager, who used to be such brat to anyone. He wanted to share his good mood with his friends, so when he arrived at school, he directly greeted YoSeob, who was waiting for him and the others.

 

“Annyeong!”

“Hey! You seem very happy today, what happened?”

“Nothing special, I woke up like that,” HyunSeung smiled widely.

 

YoSeob chuckled and they talked while waiting for their friends. DuJun and DongWoon arrived a minute after, hand in hand.

 

“I bet Kiki's going to be late again,” HyunSeung teased.

 

Then he saw JunHyung who was walking with his headphone at loud volume.

 

“Junnie!” he exclamed, running to his best friend. “Annyeong!”

 

JunHyung looked at him with such an emotionless face, took his headphone off, and grumbled a little “Hey” before continued his path, to his locker. HyunSeung stood dumbfounded, but he joined his best friend after all, passing his arm around his shoulder.

 

“How are you today?”

“Fine.”

 

The ton wasn't happy at all, and HyunSeung frowned.

 

“Do you want me to help you with your backpack while you take your stuffs?”

“No.”

“Oh... okay. So I wait, we haven't the same class for the first hour, have we? I go with you and then I can join the oth-”

“Do what you want.”

 

JunHyung didn't look at him while speaking. HyunSeung's smile flattered a little but he tried not to be overaffected by his best friend's behaviour. JunHyung went through the school without him and he quickly looked at their friends, just saying to them to go in class.

 

“I will come later.”

 

He caught JunHyung up, and while walking to his class, HyunSeung was totally ignored, and he didn't know what to say. When they arrived, he just had time to tell “See you next hour!” before JunHyung came in without a look at him. HyunSeung tried to ignore it and joined his class with YoSeob. KiKwang was almost late, but he entered just when the second bell rang, breathless but always with his eye-smile. The teacher shrugged and began his lesson.

 

HyunSeung was confused because of JunHyung. He wanted him to feel well. He took his phone and was careful not to be seen while he wrote a text.

 

“We have pizza at noon \(^o^)/”

“Have no money”

“You can take a slice of mine :)”

“Not hungry”

“It's not that huge, you need to eat a little ^^”

“No it's okay”

 

HyunSeung bit his thumb nail. He was worried.

 

“We can go to the arcads this afternoon ;)” he still tried.

“Don't wanna”

“... are you okay?”

“No”

“... want to talk about it?”

“No”

 

Reading that HyunSeung didn't know what to answer. His great mood was no longer here. He couldn't even cheer his best friend up, he didn't know what to do. His brain operated at its maximum, but not because of the lesson. It wasn't the first time JunHyung acted like that. Sometimes he was just a brat during few hours or days. But HyunSeung was always here for him even if he was saying harsh things. He was his best friend afterall, it was his role to be with him no matter what, when he wasn't feeling that well... At least JunHyung always apologized and they would go to the cinema or bowling. They had so much fun together.

 

But that day, suddenly, HyunSeung wasn't strong enough. He thought he was happy enough to share his good mood with the persons he cared for. But apparently, he couldn't do that. He felt so useless. He bit on his bottomlips, searching something to do. Kiki and YoSeob looked at him, worried. Seobie well saw how JunHyung was when he arrived at school, and explained the situation to their friend. He didn't greet them, and wasn't even kind with his best friend. KiKwang frowned after listening. He would never understand why people were like that; he was always smiling and when he wasn't feeling good he didn't act like the whole world was against him at least.

 

When the bell rang, the six of them met at their class together, waiting for the teacher to arrive. JunHyung wasn't smiling at all, but HyunSeung talked to him like always, because it was the only thing he could do. But JunHyung gave no response, so his best friend's smile faded away little by little. And when DongWoon tried a joke and JunHyung shoot “Shut up, DongWoon”, YoSeob had to stop DuJun to begin a fight with his friend. The older was overprotective with his boyfriend, and couldn't stand when someone was harsh to him.

 

“What's wrong with him?!” DuJun said to HyunSeung.

 

He couldn't answer and he felt so bad about it. It was like it was his fault. His best friend wasn't like always, mad to everyone, and when someone asked him why and if he knew something, he couldn't give an answer because he didn't know.

 

He was his bestfriend. He should have known.

 

“Try to talk to him, hyung,” Kiki said.

“I-I will,” he replied with a faint smile.

 

But during the morning, JunHyung's behaviour didn't change at all. It was even worse. He didn't talk, didn't smile, and he was brat enough to glare angrily at his best friend when that one laughed with the others, HyunSeung becoming guilty because of that. He didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter