How-To: Make Your Hairstylist Love You

How-To: Make Your Hairstylist Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gone were the days where Sehun has to hide his hair beneath a cap and boy was he glad to offer his head a breather. His hair shimmered a natural brown under the sun, thanks to Luhan’s magic dye, and Sehun just about gets by with it. The countless treatment sessions he has done with Luhan has now allowed his comb to run through each strand smoothly and the bounce and fluff in his hair was back. Sehun never felt this good in a while and he thinks blonde isn’t the only attractive hair color after all.

Over the course of two months, Luhan’s hair had gone from honey blonde to pink and Sehun’s head of hay had transformed into the silkiest strands one could run their fingers through. Luhan had made an additional promise to grant Sehun a free hair color of choice when his hair is completely repaired and Sehun smiles as he sips on his chocolate bubble tea. Today he will finally be getting rid of his brown hair, and he already knows what he wants for his next color.

“Pink? Are you absolutely sure?” Luhan raised a brow at Sehun’s mirror reflection. The latter merely nodded his head sharply with a determined gaze. “I suppose we can have couple hair then!” The way Luhan’s eyes twinkled as he smiled makes Sehun think his heart is doing somersaults as the Chinese man stepped away to mix the hair dye he will need.

Luhan loves Sehun’s hair. Although it was dry as hay when he first came, there was nothing he couldn’t fix with a few intensive hair treatment sessions. And while they fixed the horrible strands, Luhan had opted to dye his hair brown so that he wouldn’t be stuck with boring black and Luhan thought he made the best decision then. Sehun looked even younger with a more natural color and it paired his angelic smile perfectly. It’s the kind of smile that has Luhan breaking into a contented smile too at a job well done.

Luhan loves Sehun’s hair. It carries every shade and every color perfectly, from pink to green, and Luhan is certainly pleased now that his creativity could be unleashed. He grins as he run the hair dryer across the surface of Sehun’s head, tossing the damp strands with his free hand and working them dry so that his latest do could be shown. “Look at this, Baek! Isn’t the color so even?”
“Yes,” came Baekhyun’s monotonous reply and Sehun caught the man rolling his eyes.
“Of course!” Luhan cackled smugly as he placed the hair dryer aside and bent over to study Sehun’s reflection. “I should’ve known that putting every color on your head would look just as brilliant! In fact, it’s even better than the blonde that Kyungsoo has given Kai.”
“Oh c’mon, no self praise here!” Kyungsoo shouted from across the salon and Sehun smirked.
“I must say that the rainbow hair suits me quite well.” Sehun’s reply elicited groans all over the salon and Luhan’s jaw fell wide open as he guffawed and slapped Sehun’s open palm in a hi-five.

It was safe to say that Sehun had fallen in love with Luhan’s childlike demeanor. The older always smiles with excitement whenever Sehun visits for a hair color change and the way the older would exclaim at how a color has turned out on him would cause the corner of his lips to turn up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter