Final

Unexpected

 

 

The air conditioning of the hotel room slaps onto Baekhyun's face stingingly, emitting a grunt from his lips as he lazily pushes the door wider, allowing himself inside.

It's been a long day of shooting for him, more rehearsals for upcoming events and even though Kyungsoo is equally as busy or if not more, today's his off day and when Baekhyun reaches the bed, he feels Kyungsoo's warm figure curled up by a side; his tiny, little silent hitched snores filling the room.

Baekhyun crashes onto the bed carelessly. He knows it takes much more strength for Kyungsoo to be awakened otherwise, he really knows better. Body aching as he rolls over, with a mind completely blank— Baekhyun drapes an arm absentmindedly across Kyungsoo's stomach, making the latter stir a little, inching just that little bit closer to the new body next to him.

"Get under the covers," Kyungsoo mutters, his head facing the other way from the previous comfortable position he'd been in. He hates feeling the covers weighing one side down, it brings him discomfort. Baekhyun also knows better than to defy. 

"Goodnight," Baekhyun yawns, nuzzling his nose into the space between his face and Kyungsoo's shoulder. His arm reflexively tightens around the younger man, who sighs in contentment as a response.

With the cold air surrounding them, with excess body warmth hugging both of them, Baekhyun drifts off to sleep as quickly as he sighs once  from the exhaustion, Kyungsoo following shortly after.

 

Kyungsoo wants to stay like this forever.

An amount of cold air brushing against his skin and an equal amount of heat within him. He feels the corners of his lips tugging upward and only snuggles closer to the inviting warmth. His fingers glide across softness... it has to be the sheets.

He hears an exhale, then a long slap of hot breath meeting his collarbone and he shudders involuntarily, scooting closer. He never wants the warmth to leave.

Subconsciously, Baekhyun leans downwards and carefully presses his lips on Kyungsoo's clavicle, still far too exhausted in the morning to realize his actions. He , ever so lightly, and Kyungsoo doesn't push him away because, "That feels really nice..."

The younger man groggily mutters, groaning, arching his back lightly and shifting way closer to Baekhyun as the tips of his fingers travel higher and higher on the softness against his finger paddings. He lets out a strangled moan when Baekhyun proceeds to on his neck gently, and his palms are pressed tight against warm abs in an instant.

Until everything seems to fall into place and they pull away within a second after hearing a curt knock on the door, their eyes snapping open right away.

"Rise and shine!" Chanyeol and Jongin invades the room, squeezing themselves between Kyungsoo and Baekhyun, respectively. Baekhyun's surprised it isn't Chanyeol who's beside him, but who's he to complain? Jongin is a greater cuddler in his opinion, so he instinctively moves closer to Jongin.

He peeks at Kyungsoo quickly, who's looking at him with eyes so wide, it only means he's going to be whacked later on.

But Baekhyun chooses to curl up in Jongin's embrace, like a shield, protecting himself from Kyungsoo's upcoming violence against him.