Lotte World

Cupid's Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I have two tickets to Lotte World. Want them?" Junsu asked Jaejoong as they waited for Yoochun to bring their coffee to the table. 

"Lotte World?" Jaejoong raised an eyebrow at him, taking a sip of the coffee Yoochun set in front of him. 

"Seoyeon said she wanted to go last time we were talking." Junsu baited him, waving the tickets in front of him.- "If you don't want to, I can always go with her."

"Thanks for the tickets." Jaejoong yanked them out of his hand and stood up walking away, leaving behind a laughing Junsu.

"You really shouldn't about her. He's been weird since we came back from Jeju." Yoochun warned him, from across the table.

"That's your fault." Junsu said, making Yoochun go silent. Junsu left Yoochun there and ran to catch up to Jaejoong. 

"I'm not giving them back!" Jaejoong glared at Junsu when he showed up next to him. 

"I was just gonna suggest taking her to see Cinderella next time..." Junsu trailed off, leaving Jaejoong to stare at his departing back with an annoyed glare. 

  ♦

"How did you know I wanted to come here?" Seoyeon asked as they waited in line to enter Lotte World.

"A boyfriend knows these things..." Jaejoong said mysteriously. 

"We should use the Skating Rink! I haven't ice skated in a long time." Seoyeon said dreamily. 

"Are you sure you want to do that? What if you fall?" Jaejoong asked frowning with worry.

"Don't worry, I'll just hold onto your arm." She hugged his arm making him smile as they payed for their passes to enter. 

They held hands as they walked to the Ice Rink. Smiling at the little kids excitedly running around them with their parents trying to keep up. Jaejoong rented Ice Skates and they sat down to put them on. Seoyeon carefully stepped onto the ice first, checking to see if she still had balance, before starting to skate circles and doing a small twirl in front of Jaejoong. Although Jaejoong hadn't skated as often as Seoyeon, he was confident he could stay on his feet and skate in a straight line. 

The reality of the situation was very different. As soon as he stepped on the ice, he lost his footing and fell backwards. Seoyeon gasped and covered with her hand to keep her laugh from bursting out. Jaejoong struggled to get up, losing balance and falling back down all over again. He grabbed onto the door to pull himself up. He looked at Seoyeon with an embarrassed expression.

Jaejoong stepped back onto the ice slowly, making sure that he was holding onto the wall until he got control of his movements. Seoyeon held out her hand smiling, he grabbed her hand and interlocked their fingers. They skated around the rink for nearly an hour before Jaejoong gained enough confidence to skate without falling. Jaejoong let go of Seoyeon's hand and put his arm around her shoulder, slightly wobbling as they skated together. 

There were other couples and families skating around them laughing and joking around. Seoyeon looked at Jaejoong and their eyes met. Jaejoong looked at Seoyeon and their eyes locked. Seoyeon's heart pounded in excitement as Jaejoong leaned in to kiss her. Just as their lips were about to touch, a group of kids skated between them, making them break apart. Jaejoong lost balance and fell backwards as Seoyeon skated out of the way. Jaejoong struggled to stand as people skated past him, blocking Seoyeon from reaching out to help. Multiple people knocked him over as he tried to gain his balance. 

"Why don't we ride one of the swan boats?" Jaejoong suggested after finally reaching Seoyeon.

"Should we?" She grinned helping him up and holding his arm to keep him in balance.

"I don't think I can take anymore falls on this ice." He stared at the people who skated around them warily, while rubbing his arm. 

"I was starting to feel chilled." Seoyeon said to make him feel better about making them leave early. 

They returned their skates and walked to the part of the park where couples rode swan boats and walked hand in hand. Jaejoong rented a swan boat and helped Seoyeon get on. Carefully stepping on after, making sure they didn't tip over. They were both carefully seated and started to padded away from the dock. 

"This is more like it." Jaejoong said holding Seoyeon's hand.

"It's much warmer now." Seoyeon smiled at him. 

"We should have done this from the beginning." Jaejoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter