Confused

Tinker soilder, will you fix my heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 7, 2015

Eunhyuk felt his heart rate shoot up dangerously, leaving him speechless as he felt all his enthusiasm being vacuumed out of him. Lee ing Donghae was sitting a few feet away, looking as stunned as he was. Hazel orbs travelled curiously to the woman sitting by his side, her loving gaze on her husband answering Eunhyuk’s unspoken question.

His heart felt like it was being pierced by an arrowed covered in poison, robbing him of oxygen. The older male had the audacity to smirk coyly at him, shattering whatever lingering feelings Hyukjae had for him. However, the professional side of him was not going to let him have an emotional breakdown, and so Eunhyuk snapped his smile in place again and walked away.

He was not going to let his night be ruined by the very same er who ruined half of his life already. Hyukjae had transformed and Eunhyuk was prepared to show that he was strong. Mr Simple boomed from the speakers, the rhythm oozing into the main dancer. He jerked his hips to the catchy tune, determination burning within him.

Donghae was getting more than he deserved right now as Eunhyuk or rather, Hyukjae gave it his all for the group performance. He couldn’t tear his gaze away from those sensual hips or god like face. It was official; Lee Donghae was internally fan-girling to his ex-boyfriend.

                                                                                             --                                       

An intermission rolled in, alarming Donghae when he realised that he had been gawking at Hyukjae for the past 2 hours. Sighing at how screwed up the situation was, he groaned and leaned into his seat. Not many fans left the hall, most of them gossiping about what was coming next.

“Holy , rockstar is right after this followed by Eunhyuk’s solo in sorry sorry answer!” A girl seating behind him gushed, successfully drawing Donghae’s attention to them as he tried to lean further into his seat to hear better. “! Look, right after that would be kyuhyuk’s oppa oppa! I’m ready to die. Eunhyuk’s going to be the death of my .” Another added dreamily, causing Donghae to chuckle in amazement.

The Hyukjae he knew wasn’t even capable of maintaining eye contact with strangers and yet here he was; 10 years later making ladies lust over him. The intermission ended shortly and Donghae sat up straight, urging the curtains to roll up desperately as he gripped the armrests in anticipation. Loud music filled the hall after what seemed like an eternity of waiting, causing fans to jump from their seats.

Super Junior came out in rock casual outfits, most of them sporting comfortable graphic tees and ripped jeans. Eunhyuk was easily spotted with his flaming red hair. He was wearing a loose wife beater that revealed surprisingly toned arms and ripped red skinny jeans. He had sunglasses on and his feet danced across the stage, eliciting screams.

“Show time.”

“We’re back!”

“SJ in the house.” Eunhyuk drawled out, teasing the crowd with his body roll. The very catchy and extremely lively beat pounded against the walls, the members splitting to run around the stage. Eunhyuk, surprisingly enough was stationed near Donghae along with a taller and tanner male. The two idols danced like their lives were at stake, arms and legs never staying still as fans chanted their ‘couple name’.

“Wonhyuk! Wonhyuk! Wonhyuk!” They cheered, light sticks waving frantically as Eunhyuk grabbed the taller’s neck and pretended to kiss him. Donghae clenched his fists, feeling very annoyed and riled up suddenly as the Won guy blushed and ran to the opposite direction.

The song ended too quickly and to say that Donghae was disappointed would be an understatement. “Say yeah~” Eunhyuk’s unique voice demanded, an arm thrown around a shorter guy’s shoulders as he sauntered to the middle of the stage. The fans echoed his words happily, Anna being one of them as she yelled for the idol to take off his shirt.

To be honest, Donghae wasn’t even the least bit jealous as deep down, he too wanted the shirt to come off. “Come on DJ, one more time!” Shindong screamed into the mic, the familiar beats coming to life again. Fans yelled themselves hoarse as the idols spread out again, Eunhyuk jumping off the stage and landing near Donghae.

“Oh my God, it’s so hot.” Eunhyuk growled to the lucky fans in front of him, giving Donghae a heart attack as he pulled at a male fanboy’s hand and connected his lips to the skin. The screams increased in volume as the idol’s lips stayed like that for a good few seconds, tongue darting out to at the bottom lip as he pulled away.

Winking at the elated boy, he ran onto stage again to claim some screen time. “Eunhyuk, one more time!” Leeteuk encouraged, the music playing on a loop as the section of the stage the dancer was standing on rose up. Eunhyuk let his body groove to the beat, pulling his sunglasses off and throwing it down for Kyuhyun to catch as he pulled his shirt off, revealing a very defined six pack.

Donghae felt his knees go weak, never once imagining that Hyukjae would even be capable of lifting a grocery bag. Eunhyuk continued to command the stage like a professional, successful capturing the hearts of many as he brought his fingers to toy with his belt before taking them away and collapsing on the confetti dusted floor.

“Thank you.” He almost moaned. Eunhyuk picked himself up to the cheers of the fans, breaking into a run and hoping onto the Won guy’s . “Wonhyuk” Started all over again, more needy than ever as Siwon turned his head around to peck at Eunhyuk’s cheek. That was Donghae’s cue to leave, feeling as if the sun had descended into the Royal Albert hall and onto his shoulders.

Shouting out an excuse that fell on death ears, Donghae left his wife and headed for the nearest toilet. He had regretted wearing a suit, feeling stupid as the rest of the concert goers shot him confused looks. Stripping his jacket off, the male loosened his tie and rolled up his sleeves. He stared at his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter