Meeting you again

Tinker soilder, will you fix my heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 1, 2015

Donghae placed his glass down, whip cream off his lips as he lifted the newspaper off his lap. Flipping through the pages idly, he took note of the sudden increase of noise in the quaint café, thick brows knitting together as he peeked over the edges of the paper, wondering what was going on. A lot of people knew nothing of this café, which was why Donghae had liked it so much. It was quiet and peaceful, exactly what he needed to escape the hustle and bustle of the city life.

Now that he accessed the situation better, he was aware of the increase of customers today, most of them being teenage or young women, decked to the nines. With quipped interest, Donghae placed the newspaper onto the chair opposite him and sat up, wondering what the fuss was about. A vibration distracted him momentarily, causing him to sigh. Even in the morning, it seemed like work was missing him again.

Standing up reluctantly, he pressed the answer button and finished up his coffee. Thanking the barista with a nod of his head, he slipped past the ever growing crowd and exited the café just as a black van pulled up in front of him. Screams filled the place as phones and cameras were lifted to the sky, flashing going off by the second.

Donghae stumbled back as someone bumped into him, eager to get into the café. Tuning out whatever his assistant was saying, he stood back and watched with heightening curiosity as the van door was pulled open. Some girls up front had panic attacks, many fainting on the spot as security guards hurried out to take control of the situation.

‘A celebrity?’ Donghae wondered, rising to his toes to see over the heads of the crowd. What happened next seemed to be in slow motion. A boot appeared first, followed by a jeans clad leg, finally a young man revealed himself to his eager fans. From his position on the street, Donghae may not have had the best spot in the world but he certainly got a clear side profile of the celebrity.

He felt his heart clench painfully as hawk eyes were trained onto the smiling man, taking in the bright gummy smile and pale skin. It couldn’t be… he looked exactly like Lee Hyukjae. It turned out that it wasn’t him though, as his fans were chanting a name foreign to Donghae. “Eunhyuk! Eunhyuk! Eunhyuk!” The crowd screamed, waving placards and notebooks.

Donghae turned his back to the scene, heart still hammering in his chest as he gasped for air. The resemblance was uncanny, and he knew that Hyukjae’s face was one that wasn’t easily forgotten. However, the man who entered the café had auburn hair and his fashion sense was worth being jealous over. The hyukjae he knew was an introvert with jet black hair and a horrid taste for clothes. Besides, Hyukjae was still in Korea while Donghae was in ing London. There was no way he would meet the younger here.

“Boss? You alright over there?” His assistance practically yelled, bringing Donghae back to reality as he huffed and snapped an answer back. Fishing his car keys out of his back pocket, he drove off with an uneasy heart and unsettled nerves.

June 20, 2003

Donghae tried his best to swallow his laughter, he really did, but in the end he just had to let it burst from his throat, knees weak as he wobbled over to a chair. Hyukjae pouted heavily, tugging at the over-sized shirt insecurely as his boyfriend clutched his sides, tears of mirth forming at the corner of his eyes.

“Baby I’m sorry… It’s just that… the were you thinking of when you decided to wear that out?” Hyukjae covered his ears in surprise, shaking his head comically as he pointed an accusing finger at his boyfriend. “Swearing is bad Donghae!” The younger cried, arms flailing when Donghae finally managed to recover from his fit and merely shrugged.

“Whatever…. Let’s get you changed. I can’t have people seeing you dressed like that when you’re near me.” The older announced, dragging Hyukjae rather harshly behind him, heading for his walk in closet. Hyukjae however, seemed oblivious to the harsh comment, simply thinking that his boyfriend was just looking out for him. A contented gummy smile appeared on his face as Donghae threw him a simple shirt and shorts.

 January 8, 2015

Eunhyuk smirked at the crowd before him, sunglasses shading his precious eyes from the blinding spotlight as he took a step forward, bowing politely before riding the mic to his plump lips. “Good evening everyone. My name is Eunhyuk and I’ve missed all of you dearly!” He yelled to his fans, gums showing when the ELFs went wild and professed their undying love for him. Leeteuk watched from the side, a proud grin on his face as Eunhyuk did a wave and stepped back, bowing again.

Leeteuk was the one who found the younger on the streets, collapsed in an alley with no phone or wallet on him. He had gladly pieced the boy back together, seeing potential in the younger’s innocent eyes. Eunhyuk had come a long way and his humbleness was still intake, though he may not be as innocent as the last time.

Super Junior was having their Europe world tour, and they were currently in Peru. The group had grown tremendously over the past 10 years, gaining popularity from their countless hit songs and unique members. Each one had their own charms but no one stood out more than the main dancer; Eunhyuk. He was indeed a jewel with hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter