THIS ISN'T THE CASE

THIS ISN'T THE CASE

THIS ISN’T THE CASE:

He hated this situation he and Wooyoung were in. Those blank stares, cold shoulders, harsh words they threw at each other were just too much. To think that only some month ago they were sharing the same bed. Nichkhun had tried to keep the relates as friends but the other didn’t want his friendship anymore. Nichkhun felt bad but Wooyoung was just making it worse. Khun was trying to be a normal idol, to share a relationship with a female and to have a normal relationship with s, mostly Wooyoung. Since he and Wooyoung were on a relationship before. Nichkhun chose the easy road out of it and broke up with him. Although he love Wooyoung too much, but maybe this was the best for both of them. Maybe…

***BACK TO THE DAY THEY BROKE UP:

“Wooyoung, I think we need to talk.” said Nichkhun as soon as their performance was over. The other wasn’t so clueless he noticed the tone and he had seen a few messages about Nichkhun and Tiffany. So although he saw this coming he just wasn’t prepared. He wanted so bad to be wrong. They entered an old dressing room that wasn’t in use anymore and locked the door. Usually this would be a place where they would share a chaste kiss or maybe a full make out session but this wasn’t the case.

“Wooyoung, I…we…I mean, I think you knew too. We both knew this wasn’t going to---“ a hard slap found itself in Nichkhun’s  milky white cheek that now  turned a shade of red.

“This wasn’t the words you started with the time you proposed me, 4 years ago. Let me remind you that that time you started with ‘We will make this work, we will go against anybody…blah blah lies’ and I blindly believed your words. You ing used me till you could find a suitable wife to put an end to your crazy phase. The irony of wanting to have you, you which would leave as soon as you would get everything.”  Wooyoung was trying so hard not to cry after all a part of him always knew but a part of him wanted it to be a momentary nightmare. Where he would wake up showered with Khun’s kisses, mumbling sweet nothings to his ear.

“Youngie, that’s not the case. I just am more thoughtful now and know that nobody will accept our relationship. Our career would end and we probably wouldn’t be able to live a normal life. This is for your good too.”

“What do you ing know about my good?! You only see your interest and I am just a fool. You end me now if you leave me, cause if you do that my heart would stop beating.” Wooyoung said, tears finding its way down his cheeks and Nichkhun lowered his head cause his decision was defendant. It was for their best.

“Woo…I…”

“No, you what?! I gave you my first everything and I’m sure my last too, but you..I always was a 4th or 3rd to your everything and probably won’t be your last. I was just one on your list. And I was well played. YOU WON MR.HORVEJKUL , I AM DEVASTEDET ,BROKEN AND USED” the younger said with irony as tears were flowing down his flawless skin. The last sentence made Nichkhun feel miserable, like he had taken someone’s life and he probably had. Khun hadn’t hurt Young purposely and he still loved the younger very much. It hadn’t been a game to him but his best years. But it had to end, everything has an end and for Khunyoung this was it. It was Nichkhun’s decision for their best.

“I wanted to believe on you even when I was played like a fool” added Wooyoung barely whispering.

“I didn’t play Wooyoung. Listen I-“  and suddenly another harsh slap came in contact with Khun’s cheek. That moment Nichkhun grabbed Wooyoung’s wrists. He locked eyes with the younger only to see the purity and sadness in his orbs. How much he hated himself for hurting this angel?! But this was the best for this angel… Wooyoung sighted.

“Kiss me one last time, before we will be over. No more us just you … just me. Although I will keep hating you.-” Wooyoung couldn’t finish his words because sweet lips crashed with his. As they savored the sweet taste of each other, they shared their pain with it. It was like a silent goodbye as teeth’s crashed harshly and the hate the other started to build showed itself a bit. Nichkhun entered Wooyoung’s cavern as he held his chubby cheeks. Venom, passion, hate, love…were shared in one kiss, one meaningful last kiss for the both of them.

“You can hate me now as much as you want. Maybe you will thank me later on. ” Nichkhun said as he rested his forehead at Wooyoung’s. In that exact moment the waves had crashed and they were taking Wooyoung down with them. It was as if the air had been taken out of his lungs because Nichkhun was that important to him. He knew this was the last sentence he would hear after a kiss with Nichkhun because this was their last kiss.

***END OF THE PAST***

Yeah so after that day the relationship between Tiffany and Nichkhun was shared all over the globe. Wooyoung had cried for months but his tears had dried lately. Nichkhun kept fake smiling for everyone wanting this harsh time to end and to have a normal happy ending. But as much as he hated to admit sometimes he thought that he had chosen wrong, chosen career over his other half and after all he had no right to choose for Wooyoung. Wooyoung had showed openly his hate towards Nichkhun making the Thai feel even more hopeless. The comments he was checking right now in the twitter weren’t helping him. Why weren’t Khunyoung shippers giving up although it has been almost one year. As if they knew what had been going on between the two.

‘Happy this time Wooyoung isn’t doing fan service with him anymore because I hated the time Khun used Woo to calm his angry fans about Khuntoria. ‘

‘Nooo…I miss Khunyoung, but it isn’t Tiffany’s fault. But I really think Khun and Woo had something going on between them before. Now it’s all gone anyway.’

‘I know even the slightest fan service they try to do it is so forced and fake.’

‘I so hate Tiffany now, Victoria at least didn’t separate them…but at the anger Wooyoung tries to push in maybe it is Nichkhun’s fault’

‘Khun oppa has the right to date anyone, cut the bulls. He and Wooyoung had always been friends but maybe they’re not so close anymore. That’s it.’

‘No…I’m sure they had been dating, it’s obvious. Anyway the fans of Khunyoung have almost faded so I am thinking to stop too.’  

The comments were somehow true and some definitely wrong. But those who were right Khun hated even more. It made him feel low and a jerk but he wasn’t one right?! The fans don’t know many things, why can’t they forget Khunyoung just like Wooyoung had. . I turn my head coldly, in the words that I have thrown mindlessly while they weren't our honest feelings. We broke each other’s hearts with words that we cannot fetch back. Nichkhun is sure the other hates him now and that hate will slowly fade and turn them to strangers… sometimes they tried to hug in stage but it didn’t last long cause Khun knew how much he missed the younger and if he would start kissing the younger ,he will definitely push him away. Khun wanted to keep Young in his arms longer but that wasn’t possible they were nothing now. And Nichkhun should be happy life is going his way. He has no problem with the media, an amazing girlfriend and many fans liked Khunfany. It’s just that he was sickened of himself, every time he saw the broken fake smile in the mirror he felt like breaking the peace of glass which reflected a fake face. But as the mirror will break to pieces it will remind him of his broken love with Wooyoung.  He once did and cut his own skin,  Chansung helped him to the hospital and Wooyoung really didn’t even turn his head to look if he was alright. As if Nichkhun deserved his care.

~RING RING RING~ His phone suddenly rang waking him up from his thoughts.

“Yeah???” he faked a happy voice as soon as he opened the phone to his girlfriend.

“Honey, I heard you are free today. Why won’t you come visit me?” she said, pouting along the lines and Nichkhun sighted. Have he had to be fake all along his life.

“Yeah sure”  he mumbled half lifelessly to her as she giggled.

“You must be tired. Smile I hate that sad face of yours.” she responded and he sighted. Normally if said by the one you love that phrase would make a smile curve up your lips…but that wasn’t the case. He hang up the phone after saying the usual goodbye’s…he couldn’t bring himself to say I love you at the end of the conversation but he still did. As Wooyoung listened from the other side of the door their conversation he fell on the floor lifelessly. How many months it has passed already and he still was crying like a fool?! Pretending to hate the other but only hating himself for loving Khun even more. Why was he listening to his conversation with Tiffany at first…he didn’t knew. He just knew he felt lonely in this horrible world. And so in love with someone who always had putt career, fame, pride and mostly everything before him. Suddenly he felt a tap in his shoulder and raised his head only to see the maknae.

“Stop being like this, let’s get away from here before Khun opens the door.” He whispered to Wooyoung and he got up throwing himself in Chansung embrace. All the wall to block his feelings from showing had been broken down in an instant. He was hopeless and still in love…

~

 “Don’t touch my phone.” the voice came out harshly although Wooyoung was afraid it would come out cracked. Nichkhun stopped his movement and turned his head to Wooyoung, not surprised because he was used to the harsh tone Wooyoung threw at him every time he touched anything or talked to him even with a single hi. The members just continued their doings because they knew they couldn’t solve anything between the two members.

“I don’t remember you whining about that almost 1 year ago.” Nichkhun said, it was more the case when words came out itself. He didn’t mean to say that, he had already turned the page but it hurt Khun how Wooyoung acted so hateful towards him.

“Oh I don’t remember anything about 1 year ago so can’t catch up with your words sorry.” Wooyoung said, smirking for the comeback as he stood up and grabbed his phone. He felt a grip on his wrist he hadn’t felt for long. The last time he felt it, it sent a shock in his body just like this time. And the memories of that ed up day came itself into his mind, leaving a lingering feeling in his heart. What could a single touch do?! How much Wooyoung hoped his wall won’t break again and he won’t cry in front of this thick eye browed Thai idiot he was still so in love with.

“Happy birthday. I just wanted to leave that as a note in your phone since you have changed your number and I can’t find the courage to say it to you.”

“Nothing to be happy about.” Wooyoung replied as he freed himself from the grip and turned around.

“Young will we go to club tonight?” Taecyeon suddenly asked as if to end the awkward situation.

“Yes…you can come too.” Wooyoung said turning to Nichkhun and how much he hope he wouldn’t see that smile plastered on the older face.

That night Nichkhun had gone wasted as well as Wooyoung. Every member practically had…and Khun had paid for all the times he had shoved unintentionally his relationship with Tiffany in front of Wooyoung’s face not knowing the other is still hurting. He had totally paid today as he had seen Wooyoung grinding to unknown females and males in the dance floor. But his pride and his choice for the best for them still stood in the surface of his heart and he couldn’t do anything.

“Nichkhun why don’t you try and make things right?” asked Junho and it was such a paradox. A minute ago he was sure what is the right for them and now he was doubting himself. But they had no other choice anyway. Nichkhun thought as he kept drinking, staring at Wooyoung who now was throwing himself at a giant boy’s arms. This is it… thought Nichkhun as he stood up and went to the dance floor. Well maybe if he wasn’t so drunk he would never have the courage to do this.

“We will go home now.” Nichkhun said dragging the surprised boy out of the disco. And although drunk Wooyoung knew pretty well he and Khun were not together, and so he knew well that Khun had no right to drag him out of the disco. It was even Wooyoung’s birthday.

“Yah leave me,” Wooyoung said freeing his arm from Nichkhun’s grip.

“Why you throw yourself at other mans Wooyoung?” asked Nichkhun angry and Wooyoung’s eyes almost popped out.

“I have the right to do whatever I want. We are over Nichkhun, you yourself said that.” Wooyoung truly spoke as alcohol had taken over his brain.

“Beside since you go around kissing Tiffany and god know what else you have done, why come and annoy me.” added the younger and the Thai froze.

“But Wooyoung I-“

“Stop Nichkhun, if you want to really know. I’m still hanging onto you because you are undecided yourself. Stop this, I’m suffering…decide for god’s sake. You say otherwise and do otherwise. This time decide definitely and man up, try to accept it.” Wooyoung sincerely said as tears streamed down his pretty face. Maybe during their relationship Woo have been teasing, angry, childish, stupid, annoying but still he didn’t deserve this pain. Has he done a crime in his past life that this situation was happening?! And aside all how did he manage to say Nichkhun that he is still hanging, he knew he shouldn’t have drunk. But still to the hell with it Wooyoung will get over with this tonight. He stared deeply into Nichkhun drown deep orbs and waited for an answer of any sort. As Nichkhun met Wooyoung eyes he smiled, it was now or never. And when he started to get lost into Wooyoung eyes his heart tightened.

“Forget me” said Nichkhun decided, this seemed like the end. And there were no more tears to cry, now they’re memories can rest in peace. No heart broke because they were already cracked but at least now they both were clear that they had to follow different paths. Sometimes fate plays games on us, and oh how much they hoped they would’ve met in another situation. Maybe in the other life…

“I'm not able to forget you because my mind wanders to you every time my heart beats” replied Wooyoung although he knew too well that this was what he had waited for. Nichkhun had decided but Wooyoung too. This was the end.

“That means you'll love me to death right?” Nichkhun raised his brows and Wooyoung nodded.

“Yeah” said the younger and Khun smiled bitterly.

“I hope we meet in the afterlife or in another life” voiced Nichkhun lightly and Wooyoung smiled back at him…bitterly. Because this wasn’t the case, they should’ve born as two normal persons. But they’re hearts will beat for each other and only…

A/N: I wrote this out of nowhere I don’t know just the idea flooded after watching Khunyoung videos and decided to start this… Yeah so I have been thinking about the ending over and over again and decided this. Because truly I think this is the situation Khunyoung are in. Maybe you can call me foolish or naïve but to me it wasn’t just fan service and now they’re broken…maybe in contrary to my story they will decide otherwise. But it’s to them anyway I still believe in Khunyoung or KhunWoo J . Please don’t stop supporting Khunyoung, this is a time of crisis to our ship and we must be more united than ever, come on we overcame Khuntoria?!!!! (I have nothing against Tiffany or Victoria) Just leave your comment and don’t stop the KHUNYOUNG LOVE <3