Chapter 1-The mysterious kid

Expect the Unexpected

"___________-ah. Please take care of Kibum okay?" the teacher said.

"Ne! I will do my best!" the students giggled at _____ cuteness while Kibum justr stared blankly at her.

"Okay, I'll be going now." The teacher left and the student began doing their own thing. Talking, gossiping, playing guitars etc. etc. while Kibum and _____ stayed on their seats.


_______'s POV

"You shouldn't read that book." Kibum said.

"This? Why" I'm confuse. Why is he prohibiting me from reading this book.

"Just don't. You're not ready yet."

"Ready?"

"Ready to know the truth about this world."

"The what?" then the bell rang. Kibum stood up. "Just don't read it."

 

I was felt confused. "I guess I'll be handling a tough one." I sighed and proceed to the cafeteria.

 

"_____________-ah!" a girl in all pink, named Sungmin rushed to me. 

"Hello Minnie! How's first day?"

"it's fine except I have a bully already." Sungmin pouted. 

"Guys wait for me!" a girl named Ryeowook squelled.

"Wookie! There you are! How's first day?" Sungmin jumped.

"Well, it's fine. I met a guy who likes singing and turtles. He's funny and cute" Ryeoowok blushed.

"Ohhh! I see. When the turtle and bunny met! Yiiiieeee!" we teased Ryeowook making her blush even more.

"OH COME ON! LET'S EAT!" Ryeowook cried and we just laughed.

 

These two are my bestfriends since childhood, Ryeowook and Sungmin. We've been students of this school since... EVER! Sungmin is a pink lover and the Aegyo Queen. Looking at her reminds me of Minnie mouse. This Minnie knows martial arts so you better watch out! Ryeowook is a caring and gentle girl. She likes purple stuffs and sings good! She also knows how to cook. It made me feel that she is the Umma though. HAHAHA! Wonder 

 

*At the cafeteria*

"What about you Ms.We-still-dont-know-what-happened-on-her-first-day? How was it?" Sungmin asked me.

"Well it was fine. I need to take care of some new guy. He's kinda weird and mysterious if you ask me. We even said I shouldn't read the book that I borrowed from the library yesterday." I said to them. 

"YA! What happened to you?" Ryeowook snapped her fingers infront of me but no response.  I'm shocked because Kibum just  passed at our table and I didn't even notice. WHAT THE...

 

End of POV

 

Sungmin's POV

What the hell is wrong with _______? I looked where she is staring and saw a guy about to seat it an empty table.

"That's him! The guy I'm talking about! He just passed by us!" _____'s voice is trembeling. Talk about nervous.

"That's pretty weird! We don't even notice."Ryeowook pouted. It is .

"I know. Wonder what's up with him?" we all looked at him again and saw guys trying to befriend him. 

"What's his name?" Ryeowook said.

"Kibum. Kim Kibum" _____ said.

Then the bell rang! We all bid farewell and proceed to our classrooms.

 

*At Sungmin's classroom*

Something about that Kibum guy is weird. It's making _____ nervous everytime she sees him. I wanna help _____-ah on her duty. I think if I can gather info, I can help.

"Hello! Pink girl!" I just ignored.

"Earth to pink girl! I'M TALKING!"

"What do you want Kyuhyun? Can't you see I'm thinking here." 

"Oh I see! I think I can help you" WHAT THE... This guy is asking to help me? Talk about weird. This might be my chance to gather info.

"Well... Uhmmm.. Do you know a guy name Kim Kibum? You know from the other class? Do you know anything about him?"

"Of course I know him! He's my childhood friend since 10. I doesn't talk much about himself but he's pretty fun to be with. And he barely shows his smile. He just shows it to someone special to him." Kyuhyun said. "Whty? You like him?" he teased

"NOOO!" I glared. "I just wanted to help my friend who is in a duty to take care of her." I cried at him

"OHHH so she's..." he was interrupted when the teacher came in so he went back to his seat.

 

What's Kyuhyun about to say? Argh! I'm gonna tell this to _______ as quickly as possible but not today. Maybe tomorrow.

End of POV

 

The day ended and _______ decided to go home because her friends are doing something important too.

"Hello ______-ah! How was first day?"

"it's fine Auntie Dara!"

"I told you to call me Mommy, remember?" Auntie Mommy Dara pouted.

"HAHAHA! Okay, Mommy Dara." I hugged her and she smiled.

"Dinner is almost reeady. We just need to wait. So how's first day?" Mommy asked.

I told her about school today. About Kibum and all the weird things happened. Especially in the cafeteria and the book.

"Well, maybe he is just trying to warn you sweetie. Try to ask him about it and befriend him okay? Excuse me." Mommy Dara went to the kitchen.

"How can I befriend him?" _______ sighed and think.

 

Dara and _______ doesn't know that someone is watching them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Hope you enjoy it. THIS IS NOT LIKE TWILIGHT OKAY? (I don't like Twilight) Oh yeah, forgot to tell you. They are first year here. Maybe Chapter 2 or 3, Imma do the real story of my bestfriend which is they are 2nd year. :D We also met Dara of 2ne1. Let me introduce you your family (_________)

 

 

 
Dara Park
  • A caring umma
  • Happy go lucky
  • Very funny
  • Gives advices
  • Guides _____ you to the right track
  • Her husband works in another country

Minzy
  • Dara's real daughter
  • Has a twin brother named Daesung
  • She got swag
  • A very kind Unnie
  • Dances gooood!

Daesung
  • Dara's real son 
  • Has a twin sister named Minzy
  • He's funny
  • He is very kind and caring towards his family
  • He sings good
 
 
I'm also putting some pairing okay? ^^ What do you think about this? More improvement or not?
SURVEY: Do you want the OC to be...
a. ___________
b. Korean name
 
THANKS! SARANGHAEYO! <3