It's Alright, Fine Then

I Won't Let You Let Me Go

A week had already passed since Dongwoo agreed to being special best friends with Hoya. He couldn't lie nor deny the fact that he did take a liking to their new relationship. He liked it, his hands roaming the other's body anyway and anytime he wanted. Hoya played his part too, always returning the touches the elder gave him. 

"Are you listen?", Woohyun nudged Hoya for the 4th time that day alone. "Y-Yeah.", alright Hoya lied, but in his defense, his mind was only clouded by thoughts of a certain male with soft pink plump lips. "Hoya!", Woohyun plucked his forehead. "That hurts!", Hoya snapped at him. "Well listen to me next time then.", Woohyun shrugged his shoulders. The next time Hoya got lost in his thoughts, Woohyun didn't even bother anymore. 

"Dongwoo!", the said male appeared in front of the two juniors. "What're you doing here? I thought you guys were going on the camping trip?", Hoya recalled when Dongwoo told him that he was going to be gone all week for the senior camping trip. The elder pointed to the storm outside, "We couldn't go because of that. Camping trip was postponed.". Hoya nodded, understanding the situation. 

"Well, I'm going to go. I feel uncomfortable.", Woohyun bluntly blurted out before leaving. Being a very close friend of the two, he was the first to know about the new change in their relationship. And because of his new knowledge, he didn't want to stick around when Hoya seemed to be eating Dongwoo with his eyes. Best to leave than witness what might happen.

"Hyung!", the younger jumped on the senior once Woohyun left. "I missed you.", okay, something was different. Hoya never said that, ever. Was the younger up to something? "It's only been 4 hours, Hoya.", they saw each other this morning. "Still, I thought you were going to be gone for a week.", Hoya pulled away from Dongwoo. Was the younger...pouting?! That's it, it has officially been confirmed, there was definitely something up with Hoya.

"Did you hit your head when I wasn't here?", Dongwoo questioned. "No, why?", the younger blinked. "N-No reason.", then what was wrong with him? "Come on, let's go.", the younger pulled the blonde down the hallway. The male with plump lips questioned "Where? We only have a couple minutes.", even though he willingly followed.

"Band room.", that's the only respond he got until they arrived at said destination. "We don't have enough to-", Hoya cut off Dongwoo's sentence by crashing their lips together. It was true, the elder's plump lips were really tasty!

The younger's hand went underneath the other's shirt, giving the small bud a pinch causing Dongwoo to gasp in shock and as a result, the younger used the opportunity to shove his tongue in. A small whimper escaped from the elder, "Mmmm.". Unfortunately for Hoya, the moment didn't last long.

"Wait, stop!", the senior pushed Hoya away. "Why?", the younger pouted. He was just having fun, why was Dongwoo trying to kill it?! "We are at school!", the male pink plump lips shouted. Dongwoo was pretty sure that being at school was a good enough reason to stop. He was a model student, in no way was he going to get into some michief like this, even if the younger looked really attractive right now. Maybe he could just..no!

"Still, you look really tempting right now, and we haven't done anything besides making out since you left the other day. Please, hyung!".

"I-Another time, okay?".

Dongwoo really wanted to give in. Like really, really wanted to, but he wouldn't. "Another time, for sure? You promise, hyung?", of course if Hoya looked at him with those puppy eyes, he couldn't say no. "I promise. Now, let's get to class.". "Fine.", Hoya was still a bit angry about the situation, but a small peck on the lips cheered him up just a bit.

dTreonjnc.jpeg

"Where's he at?", Hoya mumbled, looking for his best friend. The rest of the school day's been hell, but now that he could finally see the elder after it ended, he was more than happy. One minor problem, Hoya couldn't find Dongwoo. "Woohyun!", Hoya called as he approached the male who was standing by the gates talking to some unknown person. "Hoya! What you need?", the look on Woohyun's face was telling him to go away. Must be cause he was interrupting Woohyun's moment with this guy. "Have you seen Dongwoo-hyug?", he got a head shake in reply.

"I'm Kim Sunggyu, a senior.", the stranger introduced himself. He reminded Hoya of...a hamster? Chubby cheeks, small eyes, yes, definitely a hamster. "I'm Hoya, same grade as our friend here.", Hoya gave a smile. "Oh, I found him!", Woohyun smacked Hoya in the arm before pointing over to where the buses were. And there stood Dongwoo...with some other person. As if Woohyun could read his friend's mind, he mumbled a low, "Uh oh.", before dragging Sunggyu away.

"You don't like me anymore, hyung?", Sungjong batted his eyes, "Were you just playing with me then?!". "It's not like that.", Dongwoo didn't know how to explain this. Sungjong's such a nice kid, but now that he's with Hoya, well kinda with Hoya, he wants to only be with Hoya. "Then what? We hung out a couple times and I thought things were going well, but then you ignored me and distanced yourself!", tears started clouding the younger's big brown eyes.

"Hey sweetheart.", Hoya's arms s around his waist before eyeing the boy infront of him, "Who's the kid?". "Sweetheart?!", Sungjong shouted. "You know what, don't explain. I don't want to know anymore cause it's just going to hurt me more.", with that, Sungjong walked away and he didn't look back.

"Who was the kid?", Hoya placed his head on the elder's shoulder. Even though his tone was calm, Dongwoo knew better. "He's just someone I used to hang out with.". "Like the ones you used to hang out with as a friend or hang out with as go on your little dates?". It feels like Dongwoo might get crushed down by the younger any second now. Dongwoo told the truth, "Like the ones where I used to go on dates with.". "Really?", Hoya sounded normal, but he really wanted to punch the next student that walked by, "So what happened? He still likes you?". Dongwoo nodded. "And did you tell him you're not going on anymore dates with him?", the younger's arms tighten around Dongwoo's waist, "Or are you going to keep seeing him?".

"You can, you know? We aren't officially dating or together. If you want, you can still see other people.".

Well that hurt. Dongwoo knew it was true, they weren't actually together, but still he thought that younger would atleast mind him going out with someone else. Apparently not. "You really don't mind?", the senior had to make sure and when he felt the younger's head shake on his shoulder, he was sure. Fine then, if Hoya said he didn't mind, then Dongwoo should keep going out with other people. Maybe if he meets other people, he could fall inlove with them instead of this impossibly being behind him.

Sungjong was really nice and they did have fun the times they spent together. If that worked out, Dongwoo could move on and finally find someone that he can love that will also love him back. "Let's go home.", Dongwoo said. "Mine or your's?", Hoya questioned. "You go to your's and I'll go to mine.", he didn't want to be alone with the younger today. Instead, he's going to call up a cute boy with big brown eyes. Because as Hoya said, it was fine, so he could do whatever he pleased.

dTreonjnc.jpeg

"Sungjong-ah?", Dongwoo heard shuffling on the other side of the line, but the other didn't reply to his call. "Please, talk to me. You picked up, that must count for something.". "Why are you calling me?", Sungjong sounded just plain out depressed and Dongwoo couldn't blame him. "I'm sorry.", the elder sighed. "That doesn't help .", Sungjong must be pissed, he rarely curses at Dongwoo. "He's not my boyfriend.", the elder answered the question he knew Sungjong was dying to ask.

"He called you sweetheart.".

"He was playing round, we aren't together. I promise.".

"Really?".

"Really, so you want to meet up today?".

"Yeah.".

That was easier than Dongwoo thought, "So I'll pick you up?". "Yeah, in an hour? I need to get ready.", Sungjong replied. An hour? Dongwoo won't question it though, "Okay, bye.". He heard a light chuckle on the other line before Sungjong hung up. "Songjong's adorable.", Dongwoo smiled.

dTreonjnc.jpeg

Meanwhile, a young male was in the gym, sweating his off. "Hoya, take it easy.", his trainer advised.

"I can't.".

"Still, don't over do it.".

Hoya remained silent and ran even faster on the treadmill. He needed to get his mind off things. He didn't even know why he was this way. Hoya can say though, feeling like this is freaking frustrating.

dTreonjnc.jpeg

A/N:  Be honest, is it confusing? And there's a high chance of in the next chapter. Are you guys okay with it? If you are, who tops?  

-Wanderer_11

 

Comments\Subscribe\Upvotes

will be very much appreciated.

 

Plagiarism is not allowed