002 Letting Go

Watch Over You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 2014: Philippines

 

"Hello, sajangnim? . . .umm. . What!?. . . yeee. . .yee sajangnim. . . I'll tell Bom-unnie and Minzyah. . . Yee, anyeonghaseyo!" Beep beep beep..

 

"Aish.. what is this.. I hate lying at Dara-unnie.." CL clicked her tongue in frustration.

CL relayed to the two what their president instructed her to do. And Bom was talking to Dara for a couple minutes now, but Dara was preoccupied and been staring at her phone as if Bom wasn't even there talking.

"Hoy Santokki! Are you turning into a deaf now? Is love turning you into a disable person now!?"

"Huh? What is it?"

Bom took the phone from her hand and threw it at the bed.. Dara was shock and looked at her handphone.

"Hey! The heck, Bom!?"

she stood to get her phone at the bed, but Bom was quick to grab it before she can even walk to the bedside.

"You!" Bom points her finger at her, "Sandara Park, are out of your mind!"

"What's your problem? I didn't eat your pudding.. it was maknae."

"Wh-what? My pudding!? But that's for my Roommate family!"

"Yeah. Ask her, not me. Now give me that."

"N-No! you are not to hold this phone until the concerts done, said sajangnim."

"Huh? Waeyo?"

"All of us actually. He said to fucos on rehearsal.. and your schedule.." Bom's voice was wavering as she says her white lies but the latter did not even notice because there was a more repressing matter for her to worry right now.

The elder felt a little guilt though for not telling her about the news about her boyfriend.

She was about to left the room to give Dara space to compose herself, but she thought she heard her sob, a very soft sob, a disheartening one.

"Bom-ah.. I've been trying to contact Kris since these past few days but he's out of reach, the lines out.."

"Dara-ah.. you're-" she paused remembering how will it affect her, everyone, if ahe tells her about Kris right now. Don't tell her, paboyah!

"You're going to call him the day after tomorrow. Yeah! Sajangnim said to cut personal stuff for the meantime! because he knows how you obsess with your boyfriend. So let's concentrate on our schedules, arrah?"

Oh god! Why did CL made me do the talking when she clearly knows Dara could see right through me..

Dara sighed. Maybe she couldn't see through Bom after all.

"Relax your mind, neh. The day after tomorrow, call him. Maybe he's busy, you know well enough that their schedules are tight because of their comeback, neh? Relax. Inhale. Exhale. Right, like that."

 

Dara felt her mind ease up a little.

"I just had a bad feeling.. Kris has been struggling at something and he wouldn't tell me.."

She lowered her shoulder and Bom held her shoulder and massaged them to loosen up.

"That's because you don't ask what's bothering him.. you'd never ask.. like always."

She looked up at her freind, realizing how she really never asked him. No, she'd never ask anyone. She closed her shell so tight and was only pampered by everyone.

"When you call him, be sure to ask him that first thing. Now, relax. Out, out, Kris! Okay?"

Dara could just nod in response.

After AON in philippines

After the after-party, Dara went staright to jjangmae to retrieve her phone. She immediately dialed Kris number. But just like the other days she called him, the line was out.

So she dialed the only person she knew who can answer why he's out of reach. She scrolled down her phone and pressed the dial button.

Calling Chanyeollie..

 

EXO dorm: past 1 in the morning

 

Chanyeol was in front of now solo room of Luhan. He's been standing there for half an hour now thinking whether to knock or not.

Luhan has been on a foul mood the entire day, he was close to snapping anyones neck that tried talking to him. And since coming back from practice, he shut his door and no one dared to even call him on dinner. He drunk a couple of canned beer and smoked the entire night without eating anything.

But Chanyeol gathered his entire courage that he haven't used for years to knock the door of Satan.

"Hyung.." he called but no one answered.

"Hyung.. I-I'm coming in, I know you're awake." He opened the door and he was right, he was awake.

The lights were turned off, and the windows were open. Only the moon lights the room. Empty cans of beer were on the floor and bags o chips. So he ate after all, at least, he thought.Luhan was sitting near the window puffing for last time his cigarette and threw them on the windows.

 

"What is it, Channie?" He asked the younger without breaking his gaze at the moon.

He sounded so calm, which got Chanyeol hesitate if he should say the things he wants to say. It was calm, but his face says otherwise. Mentioning Kris name could make him burst out.  His eyes were staring at no moon. He was just blankly spacing.

But he had already closed the door, and there was no turning back now.

"Dara-noona called and asked me about Kris-hyung.. and it seemed like she still haven't heard yet about the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter