001 - Stuffed

Watch Over You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 2014: EXO dorm

 

"Yedera! Get ready, you have unexpected schedule today!" Exo's manager went in there holding out some paper, souting in their living room.

 

Kris who came out from the shower wearing bathrob, angrily asked their manager. "What schedule, you didn't even inform us about it?"

 

"Yeah, right. Didn't I just said, Un. Ex.Pec. Ted.? Get dressed, pabo!"

 

"Aish. But I have plans today, you can't just tell me to cancel that. I have. A life to tend. Too." Kris said mimicking how their manager did.

"Seriously? Kris you're.. aish!! That plan is not as important as this. End of this useless reasonings. Get dressed."

 

With that, Kris knew it was useless talking it out with their manager. He bit his lower lip in frustration. Right on time Chanyeol woke and at his door smirking at kris. He woke up because of their managers half-shouting voice.

Kris walked back to his room and just ignored Chanyeol.

"Too bad hyung."

Kris was on his door and stopped hearing Chanyeol. He looked at the latter who was looking at him with evil smirk.

"Aren't you going on a date with noona today?"

"Did she tell you?"

Chanyeol let's out a chuckle before answering the elder.

"Wae? Are you jealous if I get closed to her again? Steal her. Like the way you did?" He chuckled again.

 

Kris rolled his eyes at him and went inside ignoring what he said.

He threw his towel on his bed. Luhan, his roommate, his bestfriend, sat up with wide eyes. His eyes looks like going to pop-out anytime on his sockets. He gulped.

"God! I woke up, didn't I?" He was panting as he said this. He looked around and asked Kris. "This is not a dream, is it?"

Kris just remained silent with his brow forrowed.

"Yeah, I woke up. Kris being the usual is reality. Thank god." He got up and went out.

 

Kris on the other hand just sat there looking so pissed.

He took his phone under his pillow and sent someone a text.

"Good morning babe.

I'm afraid I can't make it today. I'm so sorry, hyung came and said we have unexpected schedule today.

Can we meet up on my next free-day?

I hope you're not angry about it. I'll make it up next time~ neh?"

 

 

He's been waiting for her reply for 15 minutes already. Then his phone beeped indicating a message. He immediately read it.

 

"Forget it. I actually have other plans too today. I thoght I'd cancel on them because we planned to have date today. But I guess I'd have to attend it then.

 

Ani-yo.. I'm not angry~ I understand you.. I stood you up last time too because of unexpected events..

Idol life are like this.. it felt like we have shackles on our feet.. but yet we feel like flying..

Neh~ have a good day love~ hwaiting!!"

 

 

Reading her reply, he smiled. She's the  only one who could get her smile like this. She was his strength.

 

 

March 2014: Los Angeles

 

Exo was given a 10 days off before their comeback for Overdose album.

 

Luhan and Kris spent it together at Los Angeles where Kris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter