Final

Of Coffees and Teas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's close to Spring, and the weather's still quite cold. I know you'd be wearing your checkered scarf because it's your favorite and it goes well with your eyes. You'll wake up on 8 AM, stretching your arms as you smiled at the sun shining at your face, and then you'll go outside of your room and looked around. What should you be doing?

 

My darling,

You lost your memories due to an accident a few weeks ago. You don't remember who I am, nor do you remember who you really are. But I do.

Your name is [Y/N], you were born in Seoul, [Your Birth date, month, year]. You went to Seoul Elementary, Junior High School, High School and College. You took Arts as your major, and now that you've graduated, you were painting arts to sell to people while also working as a lyricist.

You write your novels in a cafe around the corner, trust me, when you see the colors, you will immediately fall in love with them. You will always order tea, and you hate coffee. You once tried it, but the bitterness made you cringe.

You always sit on the corner, where there are sockets to charge your laptop as you type out those beautiful words you create into a song. You'd usually continue to type until 1 PM then have lunch, although I told you, it's too late to have lunch.

You always told me you hate your fat self, because you think you're quite a size. [Y/N], I told you, you're perfect just the way you are. At least to me, you are and always will.

Your eyes are beautiful, don't cover them with glasses, I know you don't need them. Don't hide your face, don't try to hide yourself, you're beautiful. Yes, you're a little crazy when you laugh, but when you do, it was as if you could stop the rain and bring out rainbows.

I know you're wondering who I am, to know all t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter