Entry 2

100days: KyuMin oneshots Compilation/Contest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Title: Talented

Genre: AU!angst Rating: M Word count:3628 Summary:   "Kyuhyun taught Sungmin everything about life and love except Kyuhyun didn’t teach Sungmin how to live without him."   A/N: unbeta'd! so expect grammar mistakes        ---    

I woke up with hands around my waist;

 I want them there forever.

I woke up with breath fanning over the back of my neck;

I want to feel them there forever.

I woke up with your lips kissing my shoulder;

 I want them there forever.

I woke up with your skin pressed against mine;

 I want to feel them there forever.

I woke up with your gaze on me.

I woke up with the want to gaze at you forever.

I woke up with the want to drown myself in your body- in your heat.

I woke up wanting you.

 

 

 

 

We knew each other from the very start.

The moment the very first syllable came out from my mouth, it was about him.

The moment I lifted my very first step, it was towards to him.

 

I knew him from the very first start I can identify things and people and faces.

He knew me from the very first start I was presented to him.

 

It started when the first time I went to school.

Every day he would always make sure that I eat my breakfast, he never failed to ask, “Kyu, did you eat your meal?”

It was always like that, with him smiling beautifully and eyes twinkling under the soft sunlight in early June. His auburn hair moves swiftly along the dry air and the way its scent floats and dance under my nose makes me want to run my fingers through his hair.

He is perfect.

It was on first days of classes that I clung to him- my hands around his wrist, never letting go. From that day he taught me a lot of things. He taught me how to stand up for myself, against the bullies. He taught me the importance of not skipping meals. He taught me how to cross the street, he taught me how to ride a bus and he taught me how to solve math problems.

He is perfect.

I always bear in mind the things he taught to me that one day I asked myself on what ways I could give back the same gestures to him. I always keep in my heart the things he taught to me because I wanted him to learn something from me too. So that he would think of me too just like how I always think of him.

Whenever he teaches me how to count, my eyes will get lost at how beautiful his fingers are.

Whenever he teaches me how to cross the street, my ears will get lost on how soft his voice is, guiding me though the crowd – whispered just beside me.

Whenever he teaches me how to ride a bus, my body will get lost on how warm he is, on how close he is.

Someday I want him to feel the same things for me too.

I want him to get lost in me, with me, because of me.

 

But fate is cruel.

I remember that day very well. It was five minutes to nine in the evening when I received a phone call. I cannot understand, I cannot even remember what happened. But I can remember the feeling. I can remember how you breathe deeply, how you clenched your eyes shut, how you called for my name while you are losing your consciousness.

I can remember the moment you cried on my shoulder because you knew you can’t dance like how you did before. It wasn’t only your car which was wrecked; among them were your dreams too.

But I told you, “I am here hyung, I- I am always here.”

But you didn’t hear me. Because your cries are louder than my voice.

 

Days had passed and you are still in you depressed state. No one can talk to you, even mother or father.

Even your mother cannot make you look to her eyes.

But I never lost hope. Every day I will come to your room to give you flowers, to sing a song to you, to crack jokes to you, to tell you a story. Once I told you about your admirers asking and praying for your condition but you remained passive. Once I told you about how this girl whom you confessed months ago cried upon hearing your situation but you remained silent. Once I told you about Donghae, your dance partner- the one who kissed you- of how much he worries about you but you chose to face your back to me.

Once I told you about this girl who confessed to me just three days before Valentine’s Day, the very reason why I was thirty minutes late of my usual visit to you ---and that time you looked at me.

I was stunned that time that I did not know what to do.

Our eyes met, mine is pure happiness and shock but yours is disappointment and loneliness.

I wanted to say something but you beat me first by saying, “come here.”

I walked in tentative steps that I almost stumbled.

But you grabbed my collar with the force I didn’t know you possessed.

I gasped because your eyes were on me, and your lips were on mine.

I moaned because your tongue dances against mine and your fingers in my hair.

That day you told me, “Teach me Kyu. Teach me the things you wanted to teach me.”

That night I didn’t fall asleep, I just savored the taste of your lips against mine.

 

+++

 

With months of patience and persuasion, I taught you how to get back on life again.

I like it how your hands would weave around my waist as I assist you. The doctors would applaud you after your hard work.  You will smile at me and hug me and I think that is the happiest part of my life.

Your mother became happy at the result but another unfortunate news came to you.  Your mother got accepted to one of the biggest law firm in America but you cannot fly with her since your condition still does not allow you travel.

Everytime I help you to walk, I will notice that the side of my shirt will be drenched with your tears.

That night when it was the only two of us, you cried again on my shoulder. I was so focused in comforting you that I didn’t notice you are already on top of me, on my lap and your lips are dangerously close to my neck. I gasped when I felt your tongue traveled along the column of my neck. I wanted to break free and look at you in the eyes but instead my body chose to hug you tighter making our lower regions to come in contact.

I heard your silent moan through the puffs of your breath near my ears.

I laid you down carefully but your mouth still on my neck.

I pushed you a bit but only to capture your lips, to taste them, to let them freely dance against mine.

I pushed your shirt up to your armpits then I heard you whisper something- something that made my fingers travel from your sides to the area where your s are taut and hard. You whispered something that made me kissed you deeper and deeper until I can taste your perfection. You whispered something that made me grasped your member,  that made my tongue to travel lower, to cage you inside me and take you.

You told me something- whispered something- against my lips that allowed me taste you as I bob my head faster and faster and faster until I heard you moan my name.

“Kyu-Kyuhyun.”

 

I got so excited hearing my name rolled wonderfully from your lips that I desire for more.

So I kissed you again. I kissed you everywhere. I kissed you where you will feel so hot.

I kissed your thighs. I kissed your neck.

 

“Shi-shisus, Kyuhyun, please.”

 

“Ah.”

 

I kissed your hips, your inner thigh, your ankle, your navel, your balls. I kissed you everywhere.

And for every time, I was rewarded with you my name.

 

“Kyu-Kyuhyun, oh god.”

 

And when you released, that is when I was reminded of who I am to you and who you are to me.

 

“Kyuhyun, m-my dear brother—A-a-ah!”

 

You fell asleep with your shorts pooled around your knees, your shir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter