Decision

If Only

Okay, calm down Nam Taehyun. You have to calm down, don’t screwed this, Mino loves her not you, he’s gonna spend his entire life with her not you, what’s a big deal of it? You still gonna be his best friend, he never gonna leave you. Stop your tears Taehyun, you cannot cry in front of him. He stills your Mino, and you still his Nammie. Nothing gonna change Taehyun. For the God sake Nam Taehyun stops those tears.

God I’m going crazy right now, how can I pretend to smile and hold my tears at a same time? I must be crazy, I cannot let him marry her but what can I do? Nothing right?

“Nammie, are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yeah I’m, why?”

“You look so pale and it looks like you’re in pain right now”

“I’m okay Mino, just too shock. Don’t worry, I’m fine” I can’t hold my tears any longer

“Nammie, why are you crying? God, what happen? You’re in pain right? Don’t dare you lie to me, let’s go to hospital. Don’t worry I’ll be there beside you, all night, I’ll take care of you. Okay?”

“Hey, listen to me. I’m totally fine, I just too shock to hear that you gonna get married soon, that’s it. And I cry because I’m happy, but also sad at the same time. You’ll have your own family, they’ll be your new priority and I’ll be so lonely without you” right Taehyun that’s it, you have said it. Good job Taehyun this is the safest way to express your feeling without telling the truth and explain everything.

“God, Nam Taehyun. You make me afraid to dead just now, and it’s just because you afraid that I’ll leave you? I’ll always be your Song Mino, nothing gonna change between us. Yeah I wanna spend my life with her but I’ll always be there if you need me, just call me and I’ll come to you as fast as I can okay? Don’t be ridiculous I won’t leave you just because I found my true love, you’re my best friend the best that I’ve ever had”

“Really?”

“What the heck is that question? Of course Nammie-ah, you’ll always be my best friend. Got it?”

“Yeah…”

We spent the rest of the night in silence. I don’t know what he’s thinking about now, but he seems so serious and I don’t want to disturb him. However I already decide something, which is I have to give up on him. It’s not fair for Mino, he deserves to be happy and I won’t destroy it. If there is someone who will be upset and hurt let it be me.