Still In Love

In Your Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONGI POV

 

“Yoongi, can you do me a favor?” He asked while everyone was having fun inside, and I was looking for fresh air at the balcon and CEO came approach me.

 

“What is it?” I asked. I still don’t know what to do in front of her, that’s why I make a space with her.

 

“First, let me ask something. Do you by any chance ever saw my daughter before tonight and she did something bad to you so you dislike her?” He asked and surprised me.

 

“What?? No! Of course no.” I panic, does he found out about our couple ring that I hid before?

 

“Well. It seems like you are the only one who makes space from her among the boys, and I know it will makes her sad.” He said and I listen carefully, wait, what did he just said?

 

“Pardon me? You said it will makes her sad? What do you mean?”

 

“Well, actually.... she likes you a lot. Hahaha. As you know, after the incident, she doesn’t really wanna go out. The only places she visited are Big Hit building, music stores, and BTS’s concerts. As I never allow her to attend any other concert.” He said and chuckles. I still try to understanding what is he trying to say.

 

“After know about you guys, I don’t know what happened but one day when I come back home she start to ask about you all at first, then it continue about you. She’s also the one who comes with the idea to invite you all. She doesn’t have any friends, I don’t know, she said she’s happy this way. She seldom go out. Every single day her only friend are hip hop music. You can see as the way she talk and her fashion sense. Sometimes I worried about her. Hahahaha.” He said and laugh which makes me chuckled a bit. No wonder, the way she talk and her fashion sense are always like that since I knew her. Moreover, she’s CEO’s daughter by now and listen to our songs a lot. I’m not surprise and I don’t know why I’m happy to knowing that she loves hiphop as much as I am, and she..... likes me a lot?

 

“Tonight is the first time I saw her being a little bit girly, I even catch she blush when you stare at her. So, what I want to ask is, can you please help me take care of her?” He said and I was so surprise and try to process what he just saying.

 

“Listen, it’s not that I ask you to date her, no. It’s just, try to be get close with her, at least be her friend, and we could see later if you both are meant to be or not.” He chuckles again, and my heart yell inside of me, “Just if you know, both of us will be still together if our ex-manager don’t force me to broke up with her and keep away my phone!!”

 

“Do you think it will be okay?” I asked hesitantly.

 

“Of course yes, it’s a good thing you know. She will be a lot happier.” He said happily.

 

“No, I mean about us. Bangtansonyeondan. Is it okay for us to dating?” I asked seriously.

 

“Of course yes. Listen to me, it’s not because Young Won is my daughter or what. I’m only your CEO, I don’t own your life. I don’t have any rights to forbid any of you to date anyone.” He said and I feel like my anger fill up my heart. So if the company let us, why did our ex-manager.....? ! He ruined my life!

 

“Dad! What are you doing out here with Yoongi?” She comes out when I was about to tell him our past. “Stop stressing Yoongi with works by now. He needs some free time too.” She continue and pout. Damn it! How much I miss the voice of she calling my name.

 

“Hahhahaa, we weren’t talks about works. You misunderstood.” He answer her.

 

“Yoongi-ssi, come in and join us.” She invite me and smile. CEO also turn to me and smile, reminding me of what we just talked about.

 

“Sure.” I said and smile. She came closer, hold my hands and pull me inside the room. Oh my God, can I stop the time by now? It’s been more than a year, It’s been more than a fckg year since our broke up, since the last time she touch me. How I could control my feelings toward to her?

 

“Ah, Yoongi. You makes the princess need to pull you in.” Hosoek’s jokes wake me up and I realize I’ve been staring at her too long. I rub my back hair once she let my hands go and my gaze meet with Namjoon. I know he must be surprise of seeing me came in with her.

 

“Ah, I just need fresh air outside for awhile.” I answer and we continue having fun in the small party. I don’t know if this was a good start or not.

 

 

VIVIAN POV

 

It has been few weeks since my first meeting with Bangtan Boys, ahem and Yoongi also, guess what? We’re getting closer! I mean, with the rest of the members also. Well, yeah I have to admit that I like Yoongi, and I don’t know if I sounds like a crazy fangirl, but here I am really fall in love with that lazy . Well, he’s so lazy. I found out only after weeks around him. Because I have nothing to do, most of the time I’ll visit Bangtan Boys when they were practicing, I always found him lazying around, sometimes sleeping, sometimes just laying around here and there while others are still so hyper.

 

We, I mean Yoongi and me also go out few times, I mean only both of us. I don’t know how it could be happened but there’s a day when Bangtan Boys get days off, and the rest of members are having chance to go back home. Yoongi is the only one who left in here, he said his family are visiting their other family which is farther, so he can’t come back home. I was make a visit and only found him still working for lyrics and melody. At that day after he end up his works, longer than usual because he said I annoyed him a lot, both of us went to eat late dinner. We talk a lot about things, like hiphop and music and also people. I really love the way he talk about hiphop when his eyes shine so bright and his sweet smile, no wonder his stage name is Suga, similar to Sugar.

 

Day by day passed, and I really feel harder to control my feeling to him. I don’t understand why but I feel like I already know him long time ago. Could it be that he was someone from my past? But why he doesn’t want to tell me? Because I said I don’t want to go back to the past? Well, I don’t care, I’m so happy now as I am, I have my super dad, I have good friends, and I have Yoongi.

 

So, today Yoongi call me earlier saying that he’s gonna pick me up to go shopping. Yes, shopping. Because I have somewhere to go as my dad was not in Seoul right now, so I need to attend for him. I’ve wait for 30 minutes and there still no sign from him yet. Sigh, does he fall a sleep again.

 

“Yoongi must be fall a sleep again.” I mumbled my self while I sitting on the couch glance at the clock.

 

“Don’t saying things that you didn’t know.” His voice freaks me out and I almost jump.

 

“Gosh! Yoongi! I’m gonna die young! How could you get in? I even don’t catch any bell sounds?” I asked while holding my chest.

 

“Your servant was outside when I arrived, so she just let me in.” He said looking annoyed because I suspected him. Hahaha, he’s cute again today, well he always cute.

 

“Oh, okay. So, are we going now? Where are we going? Doesn’t you have any schedule? My dad must be annoyed you a lot doesn’t he? I’m sorry in advance.” I said, I can’t control my feelings, and trust me this only happening when I was talking to him.

 

“Yah! You!” He pinch me. “One by one, didn’t I said that I can’t process what you were asking if you ask that fast and that much. You’re not a rapper but why did you talk so fast?” He answers getting annoyed, I giggles for his cuteness.

 

“Well, seems like I need to join Big Hit audition, maybe I could be a good rapper.” I said randomly.

 

“Stop saying non sense and let’s go.” He said and pull my hand. Well, did I already said that we had a lot of skinship already? Well, holding hands, pinching cheeks, patting hair, back hugs, I already have all of it only in weeks. It’s such a precious long story and now my memories is so important to me because I have Yoongi in it. Sometimes I only worried that he did all of this just because my dad told him to do so, I just afraid that he’s not sincerely doing it. Could it be possible if he really like me too? I mean really really like me?

 

“Yah, why you keep staring at my face?” He asked waking me up and I feel like I’m going red again after he catch me staring at him, again.

 

“Yoongi, I have something to asked.” I said in serious tone.

 

“Well, I have nothing to answer.” He answer me and I can’t believe he’s so bad! Ugh! He only chuckles towards to my glance.

 

 

AUTHOR POV

 

“So, you’ll going to there at 7PM okay. Makes sure you won’t be late.” Yoongi’s last warn before he drop her in front of her home.

 

“Wait, are you going to let me go alone? I mean, you’re not going with me?” She yell can’t believe of what she just heard.

 

“Of course not, I only need to accompany you to bought your stuffs. You already got your dresses, shoes and else? Oh, makes sure to get your hair done too. You must dress good tonight okay. Now go.” He said and makes her mad while get off his car.

 

“You’re such a jerk Min Yoongi!!! How could you let me....” She yelled and got cut off once Yoongi’s car go away left her dumbfounded alone.

 

“YAH!!!!” She yelled in frustration while Yoongi is chuckled towards to her attitude.

 

“I’m sorry, I just can’t help it. You will have all the answers tonight, Vivian.”

 

VIVIAN POV

 

This is really a nightmare, well but this is not. Sigh. Here I am standing in front of my mirror, I already wearing the dress that Yoongi has choosed for me along with the heels and I also got my hair done. Speak honestly, this is really not my style. I’m not talking about the old me, but for this past year I only wear oversize T-shirt and jeans each day, and today I must wear something like this, and go to i-don’t-know-what-to-doing-over-there without Yoongi T^T that’s the worst part, if it was with him, I think any kind of place will be okay with me. Sigh, should I just plead him one last time?

 

“Young Won-ssi, your car is ready.”

 

“Oh, okay. I’m going out now.” I yelled back and let out another sigh. I will make a revenge Min Yoongi. Just you wait.

 

 

---

 

“What is this place?” After my driver drop me, I start walking around in this park. In my imagine, there will be a lot of people in suit and night dresses? But I don’t see anyone. Could it be my driver drop me in a wrong place?

 

I start walking around and see if there is people until I found something shining from another part of this park, I walk closer to it and...

 

“OH MY GOD.” I gasp as I see those beautiful lights that has been design around the park, on the trees, the benchs, and everywhere. It just suddenly turn on when I’m getting closer. I still amaze with those beautiful lights and I didn’t realize there is a projector that start playing a scene. I stand in the center and start to wondering what is this all about.

 

Suddenly a scene show up, it was me I guess? And .... wait, is that Yoongi? He looks chubbier and happier? It seems like we’re recording a self cam? Woo, so... Yoongi knew me before? I watched that me and him was trying to act fool (?) in the camera, and I gasp at the scene that he suddenly gave a peck on my cheeks and I was just smiling shyly. We were so happy?

 

“It seems like so long, since I last held your hand, Kiss your lips, felt your touch, how do you make me miss you so much?” A line come up in a scene, and follow up by another one. “No matter how hard I tried, I can’t get you out of my mind seems like I’m frozen in time.” Another gasp. This can’t be.

 

“I wanted to move on, but unlike you I’m not that strong” Another line come up and a scene show up, and I think it’s a hidden cam as it’s not so clear but I still can see that, someone maybe Bangtan members try to record Yoongi while he was frustrated? He was sitting on his working room with head down, he looks down and scary. Somehow I feel familiar with that room. He writes something on the paper, and throw it away again. I don’t realize that there is a teardrop flow out on my cheeks by watching that scene.

 

“All those other guys they don’t know you.No they don’t know you like I do.” A line come up again on a black screen. Other guys, so I have other guys.

 

“My heart is yours forever, we can make it through whatever.” Another line come up along with a selfcam, this time Yoongi was the one who hold the camera. He was trying to film me when I was busying eating my pizza. He filmed me while trying to feed him, and I can’t stop laughing in there because I mess up the pizza’s sauce around his lips.

 

“I know we falling hard so many times before but I’m still in love with you and girl we’ve come so far we can’t turn back now, I’m still in love with you” and after that line end there is another cam show up. It seems like it was recording in his working room. He start fixing the video angle and talking. I can feel that my heart is beating like crazy now.

 

“August, 01 2014. It’s Suga log. Well, this log probably won’t go on broadcast, because I might delete it after I finished it. This log is about my ex girlfriend, Vivian.” He chuckles while look down, and I can tell that he’s hurting.

 

“Today, I just saw her, with her bestfriend which I think already be her boyfriend. They were like holding hands, having fun, and looks so happy. Well, just if she know that I’m not the one who want to broke up with her, I was been forced to do that. I love her, and I’m still. But it’s too late, she’s belong to someone else now. What could I do? The only thing she knew is, I’m the on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter